Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: my ignore list [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #11024756 -

claraclairvoyant said:
I've hated things certain people have said on here continuously but I've never felt the need to actually ignore somebody



Once you have been around long enough there will be certain members that simply piss you off.
I come here to enjoy myself and avoid confrontation, if someone is constantly annoying me........

:nignored:

upinthetrees said:
out of curiosity- how long did you guys use the site before you started ignoring people? (I have no one on my list)



Braniac was the first one I ignored and I think I nigged him about 6 months ago.
I tried for a long time to not ignore anyone, but some people are simply stupid and annoying
since then I have ignored a few other retards, and this place just keeps getting better and better

NickSoapdish said:
claraclairvoyant said:
I've hated things certain people have said on here continuously but I've never felt the need to actually ignore somebody



Seriously, how harmful can words on a screen be? How hard is it to not read what some people say?



:facepalm:

that's what the :nignored: button is for :flowstone:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11024777 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Do you watch every channel on the TV?

Do you read every article in the paper?

Do you talk to every person in the bar?



Not really a fitting analogy.

You can only watch one channel on tv at a time, so obviously you're forced to make a choice based on preference. I don't ask my cable provider (don't actually have cable) to leave certain channels off because I don't like what they say, I can not watch them without putting them on "ignore."

Personally I have my newspapers delivered with the opinions section censored, so no disagreeable opinions hit my eyes! (Not really)

If people at the bar talk to me, as in the style of a message board, I don't think I'd ignore anyone, especially if I've been drinking. Even the strangest people at a bar can make for an interesting experience.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #11024790 -

good to see im clear on your list


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11024799 -

Entropymancer said:
Hanky



Hanky, AKA RupturedHernia


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11024814 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Do you watch every channel on the TV?

Do you read every article in the paper?

Do you talk to every person in the bar?



Anybody else see that he quick replied to me?  I thought I was on his nignore list?


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11024833 -

For some unknown reason after Coaster was banned a while back a few random people kept rating me and saying "I bet you are Coaster" and the OP was probably one of those people that thought I was him.

No idea what I've done to be on somebody's ignore list but since only a single person is ignoring me I obviously don't give a shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11024839 -

whats the point of ignoring? Thats kinda gay


--------------------
I was totally :nonono: but now im just like :vaped: and happy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Grizvok]
    #11024840 -

I thought you were Coaster but I never said anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Grizvok]
    #11024845 -

lol, I just realized someone is ignoring me, probably because of me disagreeing with them in this thread.

How ironic...I wish I could thank this individual for proving my point.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Grizvok]
    #11024847 -

:coaster: :gayvirgin:

We know it's you!


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11024855 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I thought you were Coaster but I never said anything.



Personally, I think he acts like a retard but I do like his pictures of drugs.

He made the avatar/sig though and I used it. Not to mention I have a picture of myself in my gallery.

Edited by Grizvok (09/08/09 11:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11024871 -

OrgoneConclusion

Easily the most annoying user on these boards. I really should just ignore him if he annoys me this much. I just hate to see a human being who seems so determined to brag about how much they think the world sucks.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11024935 -

I have been ignored recently by 44 people for simply posting these pics in my sig and avatar.



I think some of the people that have me on ignore have been banned,so I still have 44.I also think that some people may have forgotten.I did not ignore anyone until about 3 weeks ago and no one ignored me until I posted this pic.:confused:  Very,strange indeed.

ignored:jeffersondavislee

I never ignore anyone because I like the difference of opinions,and the fun of it.If I ignore the person I just do not reply.Anyone want to spread the word that my cock is back in my pants?  LOL :grin:  (for now,muwaaahhaaahhaaa!)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11024942 -

tyrannicalrex said:
I have been ignored recently by 44 people for simply posting these pics in my sig and avatar.



I think some of the people that have me on ignore have been banned,so I still have 44.I also think that some people may have forgotten.I did not ignore anyone until about 3 weeks ago and no one ignored me until I posted this pic.:confused:  Very,strange indeed.

ignored:jeffersondavislee

I never ignore anyone because I like the difference of opinions,and the fun of it.If I ignore the person I just do not reply.Anyone want to spread the word that my cock is back in my pants?  LOL :grin:  (for now,muwaaahhaaahhaaa!)




--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11024953 -

Thanks! I got 'em in ......................Again!  :tongue:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Silversoul]
    #11025158 -

Silversoul said:
I didn't really do it until this year.  I always felt a certain emasculation about it, like I was weak for ignoring certain people.  Then I realized there was nothing wrong with cleaning up my browsing experience.



same here.

realized it was stupid to ignore you for one post. then saw your agreement.

i like your ignore list fuckface.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11025556 -

Someone took me off there ignore list las, I wish i knew why.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11025561 -

MisterMuscaria said:
truekimbo2 said:
just in case anyone is curious, this is my ignore list.

my dream is to someday get it to 100 people, and then my wildest fantasy is to have the front page of the pub be blank.

who else should go on this list?

Your ignore list
The shroomy 1
MushroomTrip
walzmanm
Learyfan
awesomebastard
upinthetrees
Grizvok
Ima Trooper
psilyguy
creekfreek
HuHEN
intenttoDeMenT
Icelander
rodfarva
Tea
muddypotter
Silversoul
Psilocybeingzz
DarkHarmoney
HappyTrippin
Cognitive_Shift
hpi
skatealex2
OrgoneConclusion



You call that an ignore list? THIS is an ignore list....

Your ignore list
ShmooLove23
Noteworthy
SneezingPenis
smokdatkush
veda_sticks
grymmtymm
6_yrs_old_kid
dirty ghetto kid
tpihkal Remove entry
TypicalTripper Remove entry
impgl Remove entry
Riboflavin Remove entry
greystealth Remove entry
Slappy McCrackin Remove entry
Calix Remove entry
ShiVersblood Remove entry
PilzeEssen Remove entry
mycoharry Remove entry
DrunkenAttempt Remove entry
5HR00M5N4K3 Remove entry
Poid Remove entry
kriminalelement Remove entry
d33p Remove entry
ivander Remove entry
straikenai Remove entry
TGRR Remove entry
VisualLearner Remove entry
rev 766 Remove entry
KittyFriend420 Remove entry
Brain Fart Remove entry
Infinite Mind Remove entry
boletusoftruth Remove entry
0xYg3n Remove entry
Blazer Remove entry
shallowbastard Remove entry
DoYouMusHrOOM Remove entry
Fecal Jesus Remove entry
gillagin780 Remove entry
Burnintreez321 Remove entry
hamandcheese Remove entry
slickvic Remove entry
Druggie04 Remove entry
Shr00mZ Remove entry
milkman Remove entry
luckysky Remove entry
indian hemp Remove entry
GeorgieBoy Remove entry
Llamanose Remove entry
Pat Bateman, VP Remove entry
pooppoop Remove entry
Engelsblut6 Remove entry
DigitalTerror Remove entry
cherokee Remove entry
youbreakyoubuy Remove entry
P2K1 Remove entry
orison319 Remove entry
Wasteland Remove entry
Sterben Remove entry
leftysurprise Remove entry
manrig Remove entry
Goomba Remove entry
doodoomaster Remove entry
sterbeklang Remove entry
CDub Remove entry
FellowGrower
LicHmicrO
Chespirito
skatealex2
the bizzle
Urb
TeamAmerica
strain666
Cubie
Satori23
The Centre
Mataspore
FeedingMyDreams
WakeboardrB
dopestone


Whether I find you obnoxious, I feel your posts make me stupider or I just dont like your avatar I wont hesitate to ignore you.



:ilold:

That's quite the nignore list.


Your ignore list
P2K1 Remove entry
Wolfgang Remove entry
elementswrath Remove entry


I clear it every couple of days but I always keep p2k1 on there because he's just a fucking idiot who has been melting for over six months.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11025566 -

GeoMcCheeseburgers said:
MisterMuscaria said:
truekimbo2 said:
just in case anyone is curious, this is my ignore list.

my dream is to someday get it to 100 people, and then my wildest fantasy is to have the front page of the pub be blank.

who else should go on this list?

Your ignore list
The shroomy 1
MushroomTrip
walzmanm
Learyfan
awesomebastard
upinthetrees
Grizvok
Ima Trooper
psilyguy
creekfreek
HuHEN
intenttoDeMenT
Icelander
rodfarva
Tea
muddypotter
Silversoul
Psilocybeingzz
DarkHarmoney
HappyTrippin
Cognitive_Shift
hpi
skatealex2
OrgoneConclusion



You call that an ignore list? THIS is an ignore list....

Your ignore list
ShmooLove23
Noteworthy
SneezingPenis
smokdatkush
veda_sticks
grymmtymm
6_yrs_old_kid
dirty ghetto kid
tpihkal Remove entry
TypicalTripper Remove entry
impgl Remove entry
Riboflavin Remove entry
greystealth Remove entry
Slappy McCrackin Remove entry
Calix Remove entry
ShiVersblood Remove entry
PilzeEssen Remove entry
mycoharry Remove entry
DrunkenAttempt Remove entry
5HR00M5N4K3 Remove entry
Poid Remove entry
kriminalelement Remove entry
d33p Remove entry
ivander Remove entry
straikenai Remove entry
TGRR Remove entry
VisualLearner Remove entry
rev 766 Remove entry
KittyFriend420 Remove entry
Brain Fart Remove entry
Infinite Mind Remove entry
boletusoftruth Remove entry
0xYg3n Remove entry
Blazer Remove entry
shallowbastard Remove entry
DoYouMusHrOOM Remove entry
Fecal Jesus Remove entry
gillagin780 Remove entry
Burnintreez321 Remove entry
hamandcheese Remove entry
slickvic Remove entry
Druggie04 Remove entry
Shr00mZ Remove entry
milkman Remove entry
luckysky Remove entry
indian hemp Remove entry
GeorgieBoy Remove entry
Llamanose Remove entry
Pat Bateman, VP Remove entry
pooppoop Remove entry
Engelsblut6 Remove entry
DigitalTerror Remove entry
cherokee Remove entry
youbreakyoubuy Remove entry
P2K1 Remove entry
orison319 Remove entry
Wasteland Remove entry
Sterben Remove entry
leftysurprise Remove entry
manrig Remove entry
Goomba Remove entry
doodoomaster Remove entry
sterbeklang Remove entry
CDub Remove entry
FellowGrower
LicHmicrO
Chespirito
skatealex2
the bizzle
Urb
TeamAmerica
strain666
Cubie
Satori23
The Centre
Mataspore
FeedingMyDreams
WakeboardrB
dopestone


Whether I find you obnoxious, I feel your posts make me stupider or I just dont like your avatar I wont hesitate to ignore you.



:ilold:

That's quite the nignore list.


Your ignore list
P2K1 Remove entry
Wolfgang Remove entry
elementswrath Remove entry


I clear it every couple of days but I always keep p2k1 on there because he's just a fucking idiot who has been melting for over six months.



no bs though he seriously must not see any new topics but every few hours


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11025573 -

I don't want to hate but people who ignore members sort of come off as a pussy. Tons of people bug me but why ignore them just don't read or respond to their posts. Its almost like people ignore other members as an attempt insult them. I find it pointless.  I will NEVER put a member on ignore.


Someone ignored within the last couple weeks I think. I would love to know who it is and why. Without a doubt it was probably for a good reason I'm just curious.


--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (09/09/09 02:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whos on your ignore list!? :D
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MushroomFriend 8,633 130 03/07/23 07:25 PM
by koods
* Ignorance is not bliss its daft... mikeyboy 616 3 04/14/05 09:54 AM
by Help on the Way
* I hate ignorant people
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 3,084 24 01/16/05 01:13 PM
by drowneduck
* Ignore this thread. OneWhoHasSeen 797 10 03/15/06 09:18 PM
by gdman
* no thats ignorant..ur ignorant hellobluesky 585 3 04/26/04 03:18 PM
by hellobluesky
* Post your friends list omgosh!!1
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,709 21 11/29/05 02:05 AM
by Todcasil
* List your favorite related books Limelight 2,059 18 04/13/05 07:46 PM
by Beentothere
* Can I post a Free iPod List? QbanMoJo 573 2 10/26/04 02:09 PM
by QbanMoJo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,206 topic views. 5 members, 48 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.