Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
how do i get facial hair faster
    #11013190 -

im sick of people thinking i look like im 15, people asking for my id when i wanna buy a pack of cigs, im sick of the bum fluff i get on my chin and scattered in random spots, how do i get facial hair of a man!!!!! is it true to just shave as often as possible and it comes back with more hair?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11013192 -

yeah

shave well

and then go the other way to make sure its all fucking gone

so that you get the stubble all gone and it will come in more evenly

and shave it often

have you tried letting it go for like 3 months?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11013198 -

yea i usually let it go for a month or two or so then lately i have been trying to shave as well as possible and in the opposite direction, like in a certain type of light you can see quite a bit of random hair going down both side of my face, and on my chin.. above my lip it looks like i have a teenage mexican mustache, u know a dark mustache but the hair is really fine and cant really be considered a mustache? lol but yea in a dark area or other types of light or from a distance, appearance of facial hair is minimal

sick of it, i want some side burns.

Edited by Anonymous (09/07/09 05:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11013215 -

stop masturbating! :nono:
... and menstruating, this probably will give you more hair too. :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11013218 -

Anonymous #3 said:
stop masturbating! :nono:
... and menstruating, this probably will give you more hair too. :hehehe:



Is this true!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11013608 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
stop masturbating! :nono:
... and menstruating, this probably will give you more hair too. :hehehe:



Is this true!?



I doubt it. I have facial hair that's so thick that I can't even use disposable razors, and I jack off as often as the next guy.

Dont worry, the age of the beard comes at different times. I knew a guy who had a beard in 8th grade (he was also 6 feet wtf), but it took me until 23 to be able to grow mine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11014227 -

im 23 and i envy street beards every day

Edited by Anonymous (09/07/09 11:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11014379 -

Anonymous #5 said:
im 23 and i envy street beards every day



24 here and no beard to speak of.  bare patches on my cheeks and thin where i've got it.  some people don't grow good beards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11014391 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
stop masturbating! :nono:
... and menstruating, this probably will give you more hair too. :hehehe:



Is this true!?



I doubt it. I have facial hair that's so thick that I can't even use disposable razors, and I jack off as often as the next guy.




But do you also menstruate? :sherlock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11014449 -

Anonymous #3 said:
stop masturbating! :nono:
... and menstruating, this probably will give you more hair too. :hehehe:



Shut up, MushroomTrip, you troll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11014546 -

stop wishing for it. once you start growing it then you gonna wish you didnt. got to get up earlier to shave, razor burn, buying razors. its a pain in the ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11014594 -

Anonymous #8 said:
stop wishing for it. once you start growing it then you gonna wish you didnt. got to get up earlier to shave, razor burn, buying razors. its a pain in the ass.



yea but u probably get more pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11014772 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
stop wishing for it. once you start growing it then you gonna wish you didnt. got to get up earlier to shave, razor burn, buying razors. its a pain in the ass.



yea but u probably get more pussy.




I'm 25 and can go the better part of a month without shaving, to make it worse I'm blond so even when I do get facial hair you can't see it except in the light.

*On the plus side we'll look at least 10 years younger when we're older.

*On the bad side only underage girls want to get with us since we look 17 and we'll get carded till we're 40.

I even got carded for a rated R movie last week :crankey: shit pissed me off!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11014786 -

oohhhh, bummer about the carded for an R movie. 

you know what i hate?  when the fucker asks me how old I am.  I say 24 and he says, ID please.  Why even fucking ask me if you aren't going to believe me?

Even though I don't have much facial hair, when I grow it out for a week or two I get carded less when I buy cigarettes.  I still always get carded for booze unless I am familiar with the store operator or unless i'm buying at the corner liquor stores in the city.  they don't give a fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11014791 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
stop wishing for it. once you start growing it then you gonna wish you didnt. got to get up earlier to shave, razor burn, buying razors. its a pain in the ass.



yea but u probably get more pussy.




I'm 25 and can go the better part of a month without shaving, to make it worse I'm blond so even when I do get facial hair you can't see it except in the light.

*On the plus side we'll look at least 10 years younger when we're older.

*On the bad side only underage girls want to get with us since we look 17 and we'll get carded till we're 40.

I even got carded for a rated R movie last week :crankey: shit pissed me off!





i had a full beard at 17. i havent got carded in years for anything, i am 33. in a month i can look amish. full hunting beard in two weeks. 5 o clock shadow by noon. shit sucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11014810 -

fuck shaving. i'd rather look like a little kid than shave, it's one of my peeves. i have had hair on my face since fifth grade and have been shaving every day since eighth grade. i HATE being hairy. :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11014815 -

Im 23 and can grow massive beards.

It sounds to me like you lack testosterone.

Stop smoking pot and eating soy and start working out more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11014860 -

Beards are sweet yo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11014971 -

Anonymous #1 said:
im sick of people thinking i look like im 15, people asking for my id when i wanna buy a pack of cigs, im sick of the bum fluff i get on my chin and scattered in random spots, how do i get facial hair of a man!!!!! is it true to just shave as often as possible and it comes back with more hair?



  Yes, shave often, even if you don't have much hair, it will grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how do i get facial hair faster [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11015290 -

I have the same problem. I'm 28 and have nothing. I know 8th graders with more hair than me...

What about rogain? That shit you put on bald peoples head to grow hair, if I put that on my face will my hair grow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* to shave pubic hair or not?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,191 27 05/16/08 01:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Hair on penis Anonymous 680 12 06/15/08 11:14 PM
by Anonymous
* Hair test tomorrow Anonymous 685 14 06/20/08 06:38 PM
by Anonymous
* What color hair turns you off the most?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 931 32 07/12/08 03:15 AM
by Anonymous
* Ladies and or Faggots
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,104 42 07/10/08 10:37 PM
by Anonymous
* its a beaut... Anonymous 374 15 11/06/07 08:46 PM
by Anonymous
* i wanna try meth...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,373 23 03/17/08 12:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Fat people
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,151 43 08/01/09 06:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
390 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.