Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people?
    #10991833 -

The title's pretty much self-explanatory. But just post your favorite haze/trick/whatever that you've ever played. (If they're awesome enough maybe I'll steal your ideas :grin:).


--------------------
Experimental Paradise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Corrie]
    #10991843 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10991969 -

You've just blown your cover. :sorry:


You had me going for awhile there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Adden]
    #10992013 -

told a girl i gave her herpes and that i wuz sorry (but rly i didnt have any STDz and she freaked out 4 no reason)

I think Kenny Powers did pretty good when he walks up to the lunch table and is like "I just saw 2 boys raping a girl...... just kidding, how y'all doing?"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: learningtofly]
    #10992340 -

All right, y'all will like this one.


When I was probably 16, my parents used to go out a lot with another couple, and all of the kids would hang out at either our house or theirs. This particular time we were at our house. There was seven of us. Me and my sisters Jan (14), Kim (12) and Mari (7) and our friends Terri (16), Erin (14) and Cris (12) (I was the only guy)

It was late Oct, getting close to Halloween.
Our house was supposed to be haunted with the ghost of the guy that built the house. He died building the storm cellar. We had to finish it when my father bought it.

The oldest kids (me Terri, Jan and Cris) decided to have a seance to call up the ghost of Old Man Hale. They were going to set up a table in the corner of he cellar, with a big table cloth over it, a Ouija board and a candle. The plan was for me to act like I wasn't interested in all of this and I was going to my room.

Actually I was to slip out my window and get under the table and hide, while Terri, Jan and Cris talked the younger kids into attending the seance.

They were going to pull the ladder down into the cellar with us, but the kids balked at that idea so they left the ladder in place.

So the seance starts, and as they start asking questions, I start a low moan.
The cellar has great acoustics and you couldn't tell where the sound was coming from.
This FREAKED the kids out and they wanted to stop.
Terri was good and was able to keep them in the cellar.

They asked for a sign, asked to have the table move
so I lifted the table ever so slowly and turned it 90% and sat it back down
The hoots and hollars were epic, and Terri was able to keep them down there for more.
The started asking more questions and I would shake the table or make some sound.

Then they asked if this was Old Man Hale to give a sign
so I slammed the table up real hard and grabbed a couple of legs and yelled

GET OUTTA MY CELLAR !!!

The screams were LOUD and high pitched
The poor kids were climbing over each other trying to climb the ladder out of the cellar.

One girl got so scared that she actually shit her pants before she could get to the bathroom

:lmafo:


Good times :grin:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: niteowl]
    #10992409 -

My mom is the type that needs a whole pot of coffee in the morning to even start to function right. So one day she pissed me off, I wake up super early, and you know these things on the kitchen sink?
\

Well I faced it towards the front, and tightly wrapped a rubber band around it, holding the lever down. go back to my room, which has a perfect view from 90 degree's left of the situation, leave the door cracked, and smoke bowls while I wait for about 40 minutes.

The cunt wakes up, lights a cigarette, grabs the coffee put on the way to the sink, gets there, turns the shit on and...

hahahaha. man, she broke the fucking coffee pot by dropping it into the sink, and fell to the floor screaming what the fuck at the top of her lungs.

it was great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Corrie]
    #10992473 -

not the bestest trick evar but...

I had an ex that used to bitch if I left the toilet seat up or left the
lid down, I attributed it to her spoiled brat, lazy ways, one night I
was pretty high and decide I'd put a stop to it, I covered the bowl in
saran wrap, like clockwork every night she'd get up at about 2am to go
pee, she never turned on the light so she wouldnt wake me up and kept a
little night light in the bathroom, anyway I left the seat down, she
plopped her ass down and started pissing, the pee ran off the saran wrap
and all over her pajama pants, she pulled them up and noticed the cold,
wet butt, she immediately stripped them off, ran into the bedroom and
started beating me with them

it was pretty funny until then, she gave me teh payback a few days later
when she buttered the floor, I got up to go shower in my semiconscious
state and discovered that I can do a split

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: niteowl]
    #10992503 -

niteowl said:
All right, y'all will like this one.


When I was probably 16, my parents used to go out a lot with another couple, and all of the kids would hang out at either our house or theirs. This particular time we were at our house. There was seven of us. Me and my sisters Jan (14), Kim (12) and Mari (7) and our friends Terri (16), Erin (14) and Cris (12) (I was the only guy)

It was late Oct, getting close to Halloween.
Our house was supposed to be haunted with the ghost of the guy that built the house. He died building the storm cellar. We had to finish it when my father bought it.

The oldest kids (me Terri, Jan and Cris) decided to have a seance to call up the ghost of Old Man Hale. They were going to set up a table in the corner of he cellar, with a big table cloth over it, a Ouija board and a candle. The plan was for me to act like I wasn't interested in all of this and I was going to my room.

Actually I was to slip out my window and get under the table and hide, while Terri, Jan and Cris talked the younger kids into attending the seance.

They were going to pull the ladder down into the cellar with us, but the kids balked at that idea so they left the ladder in place.

So the seance starts, and as they start asking questions, I start a low moan.
The cellar has great acoustics and you couldn't tell where the sound was coming from.
This FREAKED the kids out and they wanted to stop.
Terri was good and was able to keep them in the cellar.

They asked for a sign, asked to have the table move
so I lifted the table ever so slowly and turned it 90% and sat it back down
The hoots and hollars were epic, and Terri was able to keep them down there for more.
The started asking more questions and I would shake the table or make some sound.

Then they asked if this was Old Man Hale to give a sign
so I slammed the table up real hard and grabbed a couple of legs and yelled

GET OUTTA MY CELLAR !!!

The screams were LOUD and high pitched
The poor kids were climbing over each other trying to climb the ladder out of the cellar.

One girl got so scared that she actually shit her pants before she could get to the bathroom

:lmafo:


Good times :grin:




hahahahah


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10992534 -

Cruel Tricks for Dear Friends by Penn and Teller.

This is a really neat book I think... I used to have the video and it would have parts you could pause, then play without a friend knowing to do some amazing shit.

It's almost like recording Jeopardy, memorizing the answers, and then playing it right as a friend walks in and nailing every answer. :yesnod:  By the 20th correct answer, people start saying wtf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10992813 -

Haha, good question.

I've done many pranks on friends, from the classic 'hide behind a corner and yell "BOO!"' to the more modern saran wrap over the bowl and balloons in the room, etc.

By far, however, my best ever prank can be seen below.  It requires no introduction on my part.  The video speaks for itself  :firecum:



--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Tri High]
    #10992843 -

embedding disabled :grrr:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Corrie]
    #10993206 -

When I was in high school, I noticed the cheerleaders would bring in baked goods for the football players on game days. Knowing how most teenagers are greedy fucks, I hypothesized that if I were to bring in brownies, everyone would be hitting me up for some, regardless if they've ever spoken to me before for any other reason.

So, I set to work making a batch of brownies loaded with extra salty, sauteed ground beef. I brought them to school and predictably got requests from my "peers." Some of them spit it out in disgust after the first bite, others chewed through in agony (I could see it in their faces) trying to figure out why the brownie was so unpleasant, and still others ate the whole thing just trying to be polite.

And so the tale of the meat brownies became legendary.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #10993223 -

:ilold:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: niteowl]
    #10993302 -

lol great story


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Corrie]
    #10993318 -

My ex girlfriend was being a complete utter bitch and would stalk me/blow my phone up day and night so i got fed up with it and called her crying.
Saying that she might want to go get checked because I've got aids. She broke down on the phone and i just kept saying i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry.
Hung up with her, haven't talked with her since :thumbup:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Corrie]
    #10993355 -

One time I owed my roommate a pack of smokes.
I went to the corner store to get them and came back with Virginia Slims.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10993518 -

:awesome:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10993533 -

Prisoner#1 said:
not the bestest trick evar but...

I had an ex that used to bitch if I left the toilet seat up or left the
lid down, I attributed it to her spoiled brat, lazy ways, one night I
was pretty high and decide I'd put a stop to it, I covered the bowl in
saran wrap, like clockwork every night she'd get up at about 2am to go
pee, she never turned on the light so she wouldnt wake me up and kept a
little night light in the bathroom, anyway I left the seat down, she
plopped her ass down and started pissing, the pee ran off the saran wrap
and all over her pajama pants, she pulled them up and noticed the cold,
wet butt, she immediately stripped them off, ran into the bedroom and
started beating me with them

it was pretty funny until then, she gave me teh payback a few days later
when she buttered the floor, I got up to go shower in my semiconscious
state and discovered that I can do a split




^
was about to post that one :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: niteowl]
    #10993539 -

one april fools day eve me and my buddy were up really late super fucked up and trying to think of pranks for his roommates, we ended up filling the shower with balloons . . which wasnt that funny when we werent super high and drunk, but we also scooped the water out of the toilet, poured tons o vinegar in and put a balloon full of baking soda, blown up, in there, then left a knife on the top of the closed lid.  when his roommate woke up and went in he popped it as planned and then it foamed everywhere, so at least that one was a success

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the best trick you've ever played on a person/people? [Re: niteowl]
    #10993649 -

niteowl's and prisoner#1's=win


--------------------
I had something in mind to place here.
Too bad i forgot what it was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Zippo Tricks
( 1 2 all )
Oscuro_lobo 3,981 21 11/02/02 06:51 PM
by Mojo_Risin
* free magic trick links???? Hans_Moleman 1,171 9 07/03/18 09:49 AM
by StingingRoger
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,235 29 01/07/03 01:45 PM
by oDin
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,159 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* Radio personality busted... TheShroomHermit 1,370 13 04/07/03 01:04 AM
by Ellis Dee
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,882 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.