Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10962753 -

Whoa duuuude that does sound like what I do. 

The similarities are crazy!

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10967182 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Can you honestly say that you have never taken part in an immoral act?
Don't be so quick to judge.
:plur:



Not month after month consistently, and at 2k a pop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10967343 -

Slacker:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10974568 -

Lets put it this way. We are hired to make as much money as possible from our customer at little effort, time, and parts. At least thats how I go about getting a pay check every 2 weeks and raise from time to time. If businesses were completely honest and fair then the economy would only get worse cause then there would be no point to be in business cause you are not making a profit. If I can make 300 dollars in an hour and spend less than a dollar in parts I will continue having a job. If anyone doesnt like that, than go live deep in the Canadian mountains. The owners of the company I work for, donate a bit of money each year to various churches and organizations, they dont scam their taxes, they pay their employees a bit more than other similar companies, they both have multiple foster kids that they take care of. They are really good people and they make sure others are taken care of. Its not like this is a larger organization that brings in millions of dollars each day and all the money goes to a ceo or two that will waste it on large imported items that they dont pay taxes for and then kill over leaving all that money to their mistress and not their family. Just do your job and be glad you are getting paid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10975452 -

You are brainwashed and blind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10975824 -

quit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10976094 -

Anonymous #17 said:
quit




Why, because you're so wise? STFU. It's morons like you that allow our society to suck so bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10976326 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #17 said:
quit




Why, because you're so wise? STFU. It's morons like you that allow our society to suck so bad.



I hope someone steals all your shit in some scam or just flat out robs you.

Once you run out of money to fund your meth rage, you can tell us about how great it was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10976631 -

What are you talking about child?  :wow:

You are truly ignorant aren't you? Isn't Junior High back in session yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10977678 -

Anonymous #8 said:
The world as we know it, yes, is coming to an end. And we can learn from past mistakes and make it a better place, or sit back and do nothing.

I choose reinvention.



Anonymous #8 said:
The world as we know it, yes, is coming to an end. And we can learn from past mistakes and make it a better place, or sit back and do nothing.

I choose reinvention.



well i tink we need to go into some type of thing well i dont know what exactly u would call this kind of job position, where you do stuff with stuff but yes you need a degree in this and then maybe u could make some sort of virus, a virus that will spread very easily and it will kill the people but it can only live on the people, and maybe it will kill some animals once it a while too so it doesnt become an i am legend movie, but if u ate the animal and not know it was infected u would not die from this, because if u have a degree in this kind of expert position i think u could maybe make an antidote too but anyways then u need to go into the cave tunnels and find a place to hide cuz the world will be fleeing into the caves and u probably need some booby traps to take them out but u also need to develop a mind control drug and use it on a hot lady friend and she can come into the cave with u to repopulate but if u tell this lady friend if she is not drugged what ur plan is intended she might shank u when u not look and claim the garden of eden for herselmf, but if u can develop the virus but can not make the antidote this lady friend shoud be pure bred n not be lesbian or into beastiality because she will think twice before she shank u, but also important advice from me but i am not expert but i give u what i think but if u do go with this route instead of the antidote this gf must also be vegetarian cuz she might eat an animal n spread the virus to u durin repopulation without tellin u.

Edited by Anonymous (09/01/09 05:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10977710 -

you should steal stuff from your work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The company I work for scams the fuck out of people every day. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10983900 -

Quote:
you should steal stuff from your work



The last thing I need is more stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . Anonymous 340 18 03/29/10 01:01 AM
by Anonymous
* has anyone taken Adderall before Anonymous 344 12 10/28/12 06:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Buying heroin off craiglist, getting robbed, ended up in a crack den, almost forced to smoke crack.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,327 65 05/10/15 10:06 AM
by Anonymous
* Reporting a puppet Anonymous 633 14 10/19/07 03:38 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,026 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.