Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
has anyone taken Adderall before
    #17113618 -

I might be prescribed some for ADD and was wondering what to expect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17113632 -

I could not stand it. It's an amphetamine. It made me studious, sure - but I was also never hungry and I was always jittery. Some people like it...I'd rather force myself to do tasks without Adderall (to be fair, my ADHD is mild as most) than to be easily able to accomplish these tasks on Adderall.
You've got to try it and see how it works for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17113661 -

yes, its one of my favourite drugs to abuse :cool:
i would take 7 to 10 pills , call a dirty girl and enjoy hour long fuck sessions.
what a summer !!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17113749 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I could not stand it. It's an amphetamine. It made me studious, sure - but I was also never hungry and I was always jittery. Some people like it...I'd rather force myself to do tasks without Adderall (to be fair, my ADHD is mild as most) than to be easily able to accomplish these tasks on Adderall.
You've got to try it and see how it works for you.



well I didn't really know I had ADD but now that I know I notice it a lot more on how much I cant focus. How much did it help you to focus. As for recreational use that might be fun once in a while but I would be worried about the addiction. I have used oxy before and was able to control that though...

Edited by Anonymous (10/27/12 07:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17113762 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
I could not stand it. It's an amphetamine. It made me studious, sure - but I was also never hungry and I was always jittery. Some people like it...I'd rather force myself to do tasks without Adderall (to be fair, my ADHD is mild as most) than to be easily able to accomplish these tasks on Adderall.
You've got to try it and see how it works for you.



well I didn't really know I had ADD but now that I know I notice it a lot more on how much I cant focus. How much did it help you to focus. As for recreational use that might be fun once in a while but I would be worried about the addiction. I have used oxy before and was able to control that though...



It definitely helped my focus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17113797 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
I could not stand it. It's an amphetamine. It made me studious, sure - but I was also never hungry and I was always jittery. Some people like it...I'd rather force myself to do tasks without Adderall (to be fair, my ADHD is mild as most) than to be easily able to accomplish these tasks on Adderall.
You've got to try it and see how it works for you.



well I didn't really know I had ADD but now that I know I notice it a lot more on how much I cant focus. How much did it help you to focus. As for recreational use that might be fun once in a while but I would be worried about the addiction. I have used oxy before and was able to control that though...



It definitely helped my focus.



so how long did try it was it addicting, did you have any withdrawls?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17113826 -

I had it for around a month when I realized it wasn't for me. I think I hated it so much that my body didn't go through withdrawals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17113932 -

hmm.. sounds like its not for some people I guess ill have to try it and see how it goes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17114275 -

It helps you focus, but you just end up masturbating for hours instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17114306 -

Adderall can be a real boon if you struggle to stay focused.

All the same, be wary. The doctors will have you on this stuff for the rest of your life if you let them.

I've been on stimulant medications for about two and a half years now and I'm starting to really feel worn out by them. They helped me a lot but I think it's time to sever that cord, problem is I have to find the time to have a sufficient enough vacation to get through the withdrawals, which are technically "psychological", but nothing to fuck with. Once you become dependent, it becomes impossible to get anything done without them; and once you get on the "productivity" train, you'll find you don't have any fucking free time at all.

Also, if you're the type to play around with drugs for fun, beware. The stakes are very high here. Prescription speed is a blessing and a curse at once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17114651 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I might be prescribed some for ADD and was wondering what to expect



It will make you focus. It will not make you focus on what you should focus on. You might play minesweeper for 8 hours straight for example instead of writing your term paper. But you will be focused and do really well at minesweeper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17119679 -

Oh how I pine for those glorious days of all nighter papers with a 20mg crushed and railed addie...then seeing the sun start to rise and realize I've written three sentences but spent ~7 hours trying to find the right video to skeet to.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone taken Adderall before [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17119698 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Oh how I pine for those glorious days of all nighter papers with a 20mg crushed and railed addie...then seeing the sun start to rise and realize I've written three sentences but spent ~7 hours trying to find the right video to skeet to.....



:lol: It happens. Caveat emptor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Generic Adderall - 30MG IR d.Amphetamine Salts Barr Pharmaceuticals Anonymous 1,443 6 08/02/09 12:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Ive never accomplished anything worthwhile
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 638 24 01/05/09 04:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Amphetamine Use Anonymous 505 11 01/16/09 04:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Ways to cure social anxiety? Herb remedies? occasion pills?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,072 22 01/24/09 08:58 AM
by Anonymous
* Dick shrinks on Amphetamines/Methamphetamines? Anonymous 432 8 12/30/09 12:11 PM
by Anonymous
* occasional use of opiates vs. not suing at all Anonymous 509 12 12/12/09 05:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I get high every morning before I go to work.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,048 35 08/17/08 04:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,204 41 10/22/09 02:57 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
344 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.