Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Buying heroin off craiglist, getting robbed, ended up in a crack den, almost forced to smoke crack. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #21658033 -

I'm moving this year for sure.  I just have a lot of stuff I wanted to keep and not sell....but I am sick of materials holding me back.  I can purchase these things again in the future.  I am planning june 9th to start driving again til I find a place where I can wake up and say FUCK YES....and not have ohio cops following me, rednecks calling me a faggy hippie, people robbing people left and right here....well thats everywhere....


It is just bleh here.  What has kept me here til 23 was my gpa.....then he died.....then I was in prison/on parole for 3 years.....now I am 29 and have been off parole for 2 years now....I was going to move last year but I stayed for friends, and because of a faked pregnancy.....and my stuff....I have so much damn shit.....


But now I have a van with a bed in it....and it's a bigger bed then the one I am currently sleeping in.  I found a mechanic that has been working on it, and we are 3/4s of the way done.  All I have to do is sell my tv, surround sound, drum set, and furniture, and give the rest away....and I'm off. 

It'll be weird getting rid of everything I own.  I try to maintain hard....and I'll have those days where I will kick myself for doing it.....but I can not stay here anymore....everyone knows me....everywhere I go.....I have run out of havens.....I have run out of love here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying heroin off craiglist, getting robbed, ended up in a crack den, almost forced to smoke crack. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #21658040 -

And the weird thing is I am always greeted with love here.....it's just....I feel dead in ohio.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying heroin off craiglist, getting robbed, ended up in a crack den, almost forced to smoke crack. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #21658058 -

If you don't mind me asking why are you so broke?  is "your shit" drug addiction issues?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying heroin off craiglist, getting robbed, ended up in a crack den, almost forced to smoke crack. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #21658416 -

My van gets 12 mpg, so I am spending 100 bucks on work alone every week....and only make like 250 a week part time.  Got two dogs that cost a little but not a ton.....but really when you are only making 960 a month how are you not supposed to be broke?  I don't pay for drugs.  Haven't in a long time.  Lately it's been car issues.  I was living in a box truck, and the engine blew, had a mini van but the tranny blew, then got a sable and the whole exhaust was fucked....that all happened in 2 weeks.  I just bought a pretty nice b250 van....fold out bed tv cb radio thingy.....it was running fine, then the power steering went out....that cost me 300 bucks....then the valve gaskets on the engine were leaking with also cost 200 bucks.

At this point I can't even get the last valve gasket on to finish it up and pay my mechanic the rest of the cash I owe him......then to boot the law just fucks me over and over and over.


I have beaten 2 court cases in 2015 over being wrongfully charged, and mistaken identity, and I have a 3rd one on monday coming up for something I should not have been charged with and will win, but all of those cost me around 700 in bail. 


The place I live the cops just circle my house and follow me everywhere.....and as soon as I get shit ready to go I snag another beef with the state.


I wish I was blowing my money on drugs right now. Drugs sound pretty fucking amazing/



Now how did I get to this point?  Bad decisions.....investing in that box truck ( 3k total ) and then it blew up.  And at the time I was drinking a lot.  I can't afford booze right now, and avoid it at all costs.  Then moved in with a friend that said he was going to help me, and let me get back on my feet, and dude turned out to be irish mob, and pulled a prison move on me....after 3 months I owed this dude like a g.


It has been one thing after another.....and I'm literally worried about leaving now.  So many people have been like....heeeyy GREAT opportunity for ya here.....and it's always been a scam....every fucking time.


Right now I have a 58 year old woman BEGGING me to move in with her.....like all day every day.  She does have a jacuzzi and a massage chair...but she lives in one of the shittiest cop counties in ohio right next door to a k9 cop.  And shes 10 years older then my mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying heroin off craiglist, getting robbed, ended up in a crack den, almost forced to smoke crack. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #21659095 -

that's an odd story. wish you the best. as lame as it sounds and sometimes is you might need to settle down somewhere and get a job that you can count on as a long-term career.  that will bring stability.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying heroin off craiglist, getting robbed, ended up in a crack den, almost forced to smoke crack. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #21660627 -

I don't wish that upon myself.  I just want closure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* so im using craiglist for the first time Anonymous 513 17 10/26/09 07:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Craiglist dating Anonymous 370 8 08/27/08 09:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Craiglist hookup. Weird fucking story.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,540 36 12/02/09 01:59 PM
by Anonymous
* best way to get craiglist pussy Anonymous 672 5 08/26/09 06:39 PM
by Anonymous
* . Anonymous 258 2 07/21/09 05:14 PM
by Anonymous
* Prostitutes
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 720 21 06/06/08 11:38 AM
by Anonymous
* lol checking out craigslist erotic services Anonymous 573 8 12/17/07 11:21 PM
by Anonymous
* The DEA called today Anonymous 252 6 05/19/08 09:15 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,327 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.