Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I have fucking hot cybersex from time to time!
    #10972797 -

No, I don't get laid often and when I do I wouldn't want the super bizarre stuff I love when I cyber.

Shit's exciting and people who think otherwise should STFU.

Who's with me?
Have you ever done cybersex?
You may choose only one
What did you think of it?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/31/09 02:06 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have fucking hot cybersex from time to time! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10972892 -

I tired it once and felt absolutely silly. Plus, in retrospect, it very well may have been a guy, making it kinda creepy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have fucking hot cybersex from time to time! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10973009 -

?

Never needed to. I do kinky shit offline, in my physical bed, bath, table, lounge chair, lawn, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have fucking hot cybersex from time to time! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10973337 -

Just watch a porno loser.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have fucking hot cybersex from time to time! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10973381 -

Anonymous #2 said:
in retrospect, it very well may have been a guy, making it kinda creepy.



I've got a story about a hooker that ends the same way... :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cybersex
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,544 27 03/21/08 12:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Cybersex - some chat logs
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 6,191 127 04/25/09 12:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Hey are there any americans here??
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 941 38 09/19/08 09:29 AM
by Anonymous
* your anonymous persona
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,470 26 01/13/09 05:54 PM
by Anonymous
* 13 year old web sex Anonymous 1,033 17 02/18/10 05:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Cocaine Masturbation Addiction Problems Anonymous 14,421 10 03/19/17 07:35 AM
by Anonymous
* How to make 75-100$ a week of pure cash, no banks involved
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,366 52 10/17/17 05:10 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
222 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 22 queries.