Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Recomend a Documentary (psychedelia)
    #10940258 -

hi :hi:

I stepped on glass & hurt my left foot pretty bad, I cant really walk. So Im stuck at the Computer. I got into Documentary Mode and just watched Small Town Ecstasy & Ecstasy Rising.

Now that I kind of have an MDMA theme going, does anyone know of any other good Ecstasy Documentaries i could look up? Links would be Awesome!

I remember I saw a good one years ago that filmed sessions from a Therapist giving his Clients MDMA in the 90s, it focused on a Lady that developed a list of Mental Issues after being traumatised who claims that MDMA was her "Cureall".

Thanx much :happyheart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recommend a Documentary (psychedelia) [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #10940307 -

I don't know about documentaries but they have made some great strides with MDMA for post traumatic stress disorder. IF you want updated news on this subject you can check out the MAPS website. I would also like to know if there are any new documentaries on this topic. Besides manifesting the mind, I think there is another new documentary coming out soon. Anyone know the name?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recommend a Documentary (psychedelia) [Re: danlennon3]
    #10940357 -

I jus found one called "the X-Files" ... Dateline is :hehehe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recommend a Documentary (psychedelia) [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #10940438 -

"History channel Special - Hippies" 

"History Channel - Getting High - A history of LSD"

"Hoffman's Potion"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recommend a Documentary (psychedelia) [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10940451 -

Oh and Vh1's "the drug years"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Movies/documentaries about drugs Plok 3,491 15 02/15/05 11:13 PM
by Jim
* Ecstasy Rising Documentary
( 1 2 all )
Budtastic 3,430 20 03/14/06 12:51 PM
by Jadian
* CLICK, CLICK, DOWNLOAD, ...songs, full albums, documentaries FUCK editing, doh
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 14,632 58 09/08/08 07:44 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Documentaries bobjones 1,238 12 08/20/06 05:40 PM
by BlindLemon
* Any good mushroom documentaries? jiv tree 6,358 4 08/03/07 12:55 AM
by Dety
* Mom found out I use Ecstasy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 12,697 76 01/11/11 02:40 AM
by justice51315
* Ecstasy and weed?
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 2,673 26 03/12/07 06:14 PM
by pottypatty
* Scientists to Conduct Ecstasy Trial for Counselling Moxemerald 1,617 11 11/28/05 02:54 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
360 topic views. 3 members, 58 guests and 300 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.