Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: Coaster]
    #10879392 -

speaking of raids :cop:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: the bizzle]
    #10879398 -

the bizzle said:
the effects of fluoride



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: Coaster]
    #10879440 -

Give some molly to these roaches. On second thought they might feel so fucking good that they fuck even more and lay even more eggs. Might kill them. I dunno I'm baked...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: hAZyLAZy]
    #10901286 -

I caught this guy eating my duct tape



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: Coaster]
    #10901325 -

the brown ones arent half as creepy as the big black ones


i've got a personal vendetta against cockroaches...yeah, it's fucking personal...WHY THE FUCK do they always make it a goal to crawl on the very thing (me) that wants to kill them. STAY THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU FUCKERS. Even when I'm shower fresh...I just dont get it


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10901354 -

haha I lived in this apartment one time that was infested with roaches... I'd bomb them and they would go to the neighbors chill and eat then come back. One day I was in class ... it was a lab with those fucking long ass bench/table things curved ya know what i mean... I was in the middle and as I bring out my books from my bag a fuckin huge ass roach falls out  and runs all the way down the counter in front of everyone. I could do nothing to play it off but say ''it's pretty bad when we have roaches at school'' Shortly after I moved out of joe's apt lol

Edited by ShroomlessInOkla (08/20/09 11:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: the bizzle]
    #10901434 -

the bizzle said:
the brown ones arent half as creepy as the big black ones


i've got a personal vendetta against cockroaches...yeah, it's fucking personal...WHY THE FUCK do they always make it a goal to crawl on the very thing (me) that wants to kill them. STAY THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU FUCKERS. Even when I'm shower fresh...I just dont get it




the big wild ones are kinda cool saw 2 of them eating a chunk of apple once... pretty creepy yet fascinating lol you could hear them eating it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #10901436 -

lol u brought ur infestation to skewl :lmafo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: Coaster]
    #10901581 -

Yeah cockroaches run my house.  I'd don't even like stepping on the fuckers and hearing them crunch, they really don't fuck with me to much so I leave them and there brood the fuck alone.  Oh and by the way, have yall ever seen Joe's Apartment?  Basically, his house is ruled by talking roaches, its pretty hilarious as I remember it.



--------------------
Esse quam videri.

Edited by steadyheady (08/20/09 11:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: Coaster]
    #10901598 -

:chong:

do what he did



wtf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: BEEP]
    #10901609 -

Necro -"cockroaches"


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: the bizzle]
    #10901675 -

the bizzle said:
Necro -"cockroaches"






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: the bizzle]
    #10901685 -

I woke up to an exterminator snoopin around my apartment today. Since when do they let themselves in the fucking door. I was like "Hey........ whats going on?"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: iamu]
    #10901860 -

how did he get a key
wut did he say


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR'sRoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: Coaster]
    #10901955 -

i guess I left the door unlocked. he said "were pest control, going through the buildings, you should've got a notice"

i just said oh ok thats fine, but im just thinking thats a little odd

i remember when I walked into the kitchen where he was he was looking at the kitchen floor funny. examining the oats I had spilt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR'sRoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: iamu]
    #10902013 -

well if u got a notice then it makes sense


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR'sRoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: Coaster]
    #10902146 -

i guess


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: BEEP]
    #10902156 -

JoelKl1 said:
the bizzle said:
Necro -"cockroaches"









ahahaha I had to listen again while I watched that gif...it doesn't match perfectly but it's still funny as shit


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: the bizzle]
    #10902188 -

get down coaster


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoAsTeR's RoAcH WaRfaRe [Re: the bizzle]
    #10902196 -

the bizzle said:
JoelKl1 said:
the bizzle said:
Necro -"cockroaches"












lol that's funny as shit haha


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* roaches... Krishna 673 18 06/02/05 07:27 PM
by browndustin
* Roaches
( 1 2 all )
Legoulash 1,689 23 03/10/05 02:18 PM
by LilShank
* So I bought an Infected Mushroom CD today... MovingTarget 2,498 19 05/10/05 10:21 AM
by MovingTarget
* that's a lot of roaches!
( 1 2 all )
Krishna 2,208 21 08/05/06 01:24 PM
by POTtismGOD
* car ash tray 2Experimental 1,201 14 01/22/05 12:01 AM
by Burke Dennings
* so the other day on I-80 i had to eat about 8 roaches and 2 joints... for nothing
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,412 30 08/05/06 01:10 PM
by Prisoner#1
* JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH...
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 8,163 25 01/05/05 06:03 AM
by MeatSpace
* beheading roaches flowstone 813 14 08/13/05 07:01 PM
by thegatewaydrug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,385 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.