Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Boutang]
    #10886870 -



Keep playing Sega games.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Boutang]
    #10886926 -

Boutang said:


Keep playing Sega games.



:thumbup::awebig: thanks for posting that!


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10886934 -

:laugh::P


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: twighead]
    #10887050 -

What if...since there are no digestive enzimes in the small intestine....those mushroom pieces start fluffing out and trying to COLONize?! even if the psilly is absorbed....do you think the rest will? I say, if youre going to try that....make sure you have a douche, and antibiotics ready. because whatevers left will probably rot. this is not a good idea anyways, since usually what is shoved in the ass for absorption is usually semi pure chemical with hardly any un-absorbable waste. mushrooms for some reason are screaming the word "fucked up blood borne disease, and an awkward proctology visit. haha the mod was right....we MUST be having fun...this is so morbidly entertaining :o

-CT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: cheezy_terror]
    #10887075 -

welll by my logic,
whatever is shoved up your ass
comes out next time you shit :lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: cheezy_terror]
    #10887135 -

cheezy_terror said:
mushrooms for some reason are screaming the word "fucked up blood borne disease, and an awkward proctology visit.-CT



made me think of that saturday night live skit "appalachian emergency room"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Platinum]
    #10887165 -

Platinum said:
iamu said:
is the deltron rapper from gorillas?



yeah but he has multiple personalities. not just deltron 3030. Correct me if I'm wrong. He has 5 egos? He's also Dr octagon, dr dooom, and a few others.



your very wrong


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: notapillow]
    #10887259 -

notapillow said:
Platinum said:
iamu said:
is the deltron rapper from gorillas?



yeah but he has multiple personalities. not just deltron 3030. Correct me if I'm wrong. He has 5 egos? He's also Dr octagon, dr dooom, and a few others.



your very wrong



didn't del do the song "clint eastwood"? or atleast one of the earlier gorillaz songs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: moe.phan]
    #10887461 -

yeah


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #10887463 -

:ilold:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: twighead]
    #10887470 -

:thumbdown: Eat it like a normal fucking person dude thats just sick!


--------------------
"When I met Heroin it was True Love" -Nikki Sixx





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Superloser420]
    #10887475 -

shrooms in the butt are win


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Superloser420]
    #10887505 -

Superloser420 said:
:thumbdown: Eat it like a normal fucking person dude thats just sick!



Who the fuck eats shrooms?

You're weird.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10887520 -

get him a fuckin cranberry juice


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: shadyy]
    #10887533 -

lmao you guys just like shoving things up your ass.


--------------------
"When I met Heroin it was True Love" -Nikki Sixx





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Superloser420]
    #10887542 -

Superloser420 said:
lmao you guys just like shoving things up your ass.



lol you have one shroom.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Superloser420]
    #10887549 -

Superloser420 said:
lmao you guys just like shoving things up your ass.



now you know the true meaning of "hippy doo"


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10887550 -

... so? haha


--------------------
"When I met Heroin it was True Love" -Nikki Sixx





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10887559 -

put him in the fuckin bathroom


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Superloser420]
    #10887561 -

Superloser420 said:
... so? haha



At least you don't care, that's always a good sign.

Jesus told me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deltron Cowgold 621 6 09/02/05 09:41 PM
by Vulture
* ExxonMobil's $10 billion profit quarter DNKYD 778 4 09/09/05 12:46 PM
by Le_Canard
* I just ate some mushies!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,276 65 11/24/04 03:01 PM
by llamaherder
* My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if contam. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
protected_son 2,649 49 04/09/06 01:14 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* bad mushies? CodyH 838 14 08/07/06 04:40 PM
by despisedicon
* So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago...
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 1,849 24 09/11/12 10:43 PM
by ZippoZ
* Quarter ounce pot to one stick O butter ???? jtk 727 5 08/28/06 04:59 PM
by gdman
* don't mean to open a can of worms butt..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jenny 2,627 61 09/11/06 06:33 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,353 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.