Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt?
    #10886028 -

:thumbup:

or

:thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #10886041 -

idk man, once you get a 1/4 in there it will be hard to stop, you will probably end up stuffing your asshole full of mushrooms and weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #10886042 -

You asshole. :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Platinum]
    #10886052 -

:ilold:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: fee]
    #10886057 -

Deltron3030 is really good, I just discovered them actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #10886059 -

Make a tea and do it.  I mean, I wouldn't but that's probably bc I dont like things in my ass.  If that's your cup of tea, I wouldn't mind hearing the outcome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Platinum]
    #10886062 -

Platinum said:
Deltron3030 is really good, I just discovered them actually.



Yeah dude, they're the shit...

I can listen to that album over and over, and it still sounds new to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #10886073 -

:thumbup:

So that's way, you where growing them big PE's.. :smirk:

..jk


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #10886078 -

I have a better idea than what I just said.  Get a wet PE that weighs like 35 grams and shove it up there.  That would def work, do it and tell us how it goes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: CubieMcCuberton]
    #10886112 -

is the deltron rapper from gorillas?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: iamu]
    #10886152 -

iamu said:
is the deltron rapper from gorillas?



yeah but he has multiple personalities. not just deltron 3030. Correct me if I'm wrong. He has 5 egos? He's also Dr octagon, dr dooom, and a few others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: iamu]
    #10886159 -

iamu said:
is the deltron rapper from gorillas?



No. He appears in some gorillaz songs though

His name is Del the Funky Homosapien, of Souls of Mischief and Hyroglyphics.

Why the fuck would you put mushrooms in your ass? Thats weird man.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #10886163 -

He is not Dr. Octagon....definitely. Not.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Platinum]
    #10886174 -

I ain't ever heard of those names before...

His full rap name is Del Tha Funkee Homosapien. He's done a ton of albums under that name. Deltron 3030 is the name of the group with Del, Dan the Automator, and Kid Koala...but they only released one album...

Also heard him been called Deltron Zero

He's got a new album that's available for free download from his site, and on that album he's been going buy the name 'Sir Diesel' as some sort of alter-ego...

He's also been in the group Heiroglyphics, and recorded some tunes with the Gorillaz.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #10886798 -

extration then up the butt


--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: WorldWideWInton]
    #10886823 -

del tha funkee homosapien for the win...
one of the very very very few rappers i actively listen to


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Platinum]
    #10886834 -

Platinum said:
iamu said:
is the deltron rapper from gorillas?



yeah but he has multiple personalities. not just deltron 3030. Correct me if I'm wrong. He has 5 egos? He's also Dr octagon, dr dooom, and a few others.




I have just lost all hope in humanity

Del The Funkyhomosapien
Del
Deltron 3030
Deltron Zero
Deltron Z
Dr. Bombay
Del Diablo Diabolique


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: twighead]
    #10886836 -

I'm definitely gonna have to check that out


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: twighead]
    #10886844 -

I was gonna lock this one for being a lame spinoff of another thread but people seem to be having fun with it so enjoy.

:borat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I put a quarter of wet mushies in my butt? [Re: Boutang]
    #10886856 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deltron Cowgold 621 6 09/02/05 09:41 PM
by Vulture
* ExxonMobil's $10 billion profit quarter DNKYD 778 4 09/09/05 12:46 PM
by Le_Canard
* I just ate some mushies!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,277 65 11/24/04 03:01 PM
by llamaherder
* My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if contam. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
protected_son 2,649 49 04/09/06 01:14 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* bad mushies? CodyH 838 14 08/07/06 04:40 PM
by despisedicon
* So i found a quarter ounce o herb i lost 2 months ago...
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 1,849 24 09/11/12 10:43 PM
by ZippoZ
* Quarter ounce pot to one stick O butter ???? jtk 727 5 08/28/06 04:59 PM
by gdman
* don't mean to open a can of worms butt..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jenny 2,627 61 09/11/06 06:33 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,353 topic views. 2 members, 29 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.