Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tired
    #10875430 -

Tired of this shitty job, tired of being alone, tired of having nobody to talk to, tired of being too scared to talk to people. Tired of never having gone out with friends, Tired of not having any friends to go out with. Tired of seeing life passing me by.
I'd feel sorry for myself, but I'm too tired.

How do you turn your life around anyway? I'm starting to think that it's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10875503 -

grow drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10875522 -

Anonymous #2 said:
grow drugs



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10875527 -

or kill yourself, that's always a popular option

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10875534 -

Or better yet, grow drugs, send them to us, and then kill yourself. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10875635 -

It's just who you are.

Stop denying your personality.

There are the positives: you don't have to deal with drama, you can do what you want whenever you want, you're not blowing your wallet at bars on bitches that you don't end up taking home, etc.

You can pick up hobbies, educate yourself, go to public outings, join a book club, anything. I'm a recluse myself and sometimes it sucks, but I've come to accept the fact I'm just not that type of person.

The beginning question of this revelation to myself was: Why the fuck do I want to be like everyone else?


Take peace and solace in the fact that all you need to do is embrace who you truly are, instead of trying to be what you're not. Otherwise, you'll just suffer.

I suggest you read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Manual-Living-Little-Book-Wisdom/dp/0062511114/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250534152&sr=1-7

It's priceless. I can send you the PDF if you can't afford it. That's an abridged edition that a student put together, but the original translation from Greek to English is quite the read.


- Dystopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10875742 -

I agree with #5 for the most part, though I don't think you should simply accept that you have to stay exactly like you are. If you don't like something, then try to change it. But learn to accept the things that you can never change, and do stop trying to be like everyone else. You're not like everyone else. Live your life true to yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10875934 -

i think op need to crawl back in his moms cunt and take a fresh start at this whole not-failing-at-life thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10876416 -

I'm fine with being different, but sometimes it sucks being alone.

So how do you people make friends? Talk to people and then what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10876478 -

give them the drugs you grew

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10876533 -

offer to drysmash their shitbox.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10876553 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So how do you people make friends? Talk to people and then what?



Why do you want friends so badly? People are all fake assholes anyways. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10876671 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
So how do you people make friends? Talk to people and then what?



Why do you want friends so badly? People are all fake assholes anyways. :shrug:



So I can exploit them using my superior powers of fake assholery of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10876710 -

Oh good, I thought you wanted to share your feelings and shit. :gayvirgin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10876779 -

Find friends by finding out what your interests are and meet people through that.

Honestly, I am so caught up in my own world and my own interests that I really don't have time for friends. I should have friends, and I shouldn't keep living my life like this. I'm a very friendly guy, very talkative, and funny...yet I do suck at making friends. I just don't know how to maintain a relationship like that. I'm always too busy and don't feel like doing what others are doing. I could go months without seeing anyone and be OK with it. I have a gf I live with now, and for awhile, but honestly she distracts me from doing the shit I want to do.

First make sure that whatever you think you want is what you actually really want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10879993 -

see i am the same way, but my boyfriend calls me selfish for being like that. would u consider yourself a selfish person, or just a loner?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10880155 -

grow some bud and shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10882230 -

Anonymous #10 said:
grow some bud and shrooms



And smoke/eat it more often

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tired [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10883845 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
So how do you people make friends? Talk to people and then what?



Why do you want friends so badly? People are all fake assholes anyways. :shrug:



So I can exploit them using my superior powers of fake assholery of course.



At least you're wanting them for the right reasons. I'm the opposite of you, but I wish I was more like you, b/c having friends rarely pays off.

If you want friends, just buy a gun and go shoot at them. It's best to gain their respect right off the bat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm tired of jacking off... Anonymous 1,573 11 02/14/08 08:41 PM
by Anonymous
* I love beautiful men
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 832 35 06/19/09 03:58 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm 25 she's 17.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 933 28 03/18/08 07:55 PM
by Anonymous
* 15 yo girl wants my dick
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 8,590 190 01/03/09 11:20 AM
by Anonymous
* rating rapings are ridiculous
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
Anonymous 7,147 248 08/08/09 11:45 AM
by Anonymous
* Unsecure wireless
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,265 46 05/30/09 02:22 PM
by Anonymous
* Race Dysphoria
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 954 28 01/02/09 01:16 PM
by Anonymous
* What do you feel white people are like, generally?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,351 47 04/06/09 07:25 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
365 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.