Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10524051 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I get really tired of homosexuals talking. For those of us who support your right to not be discriminated against, even though your sexual preferences are naturally revolting, is it really too much to ask for you all to shut up about your sexual desires/lusts/perversions??

Really??



You should probably stop walking in on gay dudes conversations. It's not intended for your ears, so avoid it altogether.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10524129 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Give us more details, was he tall, skinny, ripped, white, black? :macdre:



He was probably 19 or so, maybe 5'10", normal lean athletic body. Ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. He was white, with brown hair that shone in the sun. His hair came down over his forehead and almost covered one of his eyes, and he tossed his head every so slightly to flick it out of the way. The look in his eyes was tough, a little angry, and very sexy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10525613 -

Why is this in Anon? Sounds like Pub material to me.
But i'm gay :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10525677 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Why is this in Anon? Sounds like Pub material to me.
But i'm gay :smirk:




since your gay i have a question for you.  do you get mad if someone was talking and they said something like "omg that was so gay" or "your such a faggot"? im curious cause a while back my gf said the first one and her freind got kinda mad. i said who gives a shit, but was that a mean statement? i really dont think so...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10525897 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I'm not going to click on that link. But I will say this, if it's a bunch of "men" talking about women in sexually objectifying ways, well, screw them too.

My disenchantment at this moment stems more from a few of the gay guys at work now think that it's funny to talk ENDLESSLY about their sexual encounters and exploits, since they're comfortable with everyone now. I've found this to be true with almost all gay guys. They have to go ON AND ON about their sexuality. They are "gay" men. Why? I don't describe myself as a "heterosexual man", or a white man, or a tall man, whatever. I'm just a man.

I am sick of the homos and the anti-homos both. And the sooner homos calm down with the sex talk, the sooner everyone can just chill out and focus on more important issues.

End rant.



Holy shit.

I couldn't agree with you more.

I worked with a homo.  Before that I had no problems.  And then I hated them because of his fag -talk.  He wouldn't stop going on and on about his disgusting gay sex life.  What a fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10525909 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
I get really tired of homosexuals talking. For those of us who support your right to not be discriminated against, even though your sexual preferences are naturally revolting, is it really too much to ask for you all to shut up about your sexual desires/lusts/perversions??

Really??



You should probably stop walking in on gay dudes conversations. It's not intended for your ears, so avoid it altogether.



I worked with one.  There is a difference in walking into a conversation and a homosexual slut basically announcing to the entire room of his sexual exploits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10526178 -

"omg that was so gay"
Thats annoying.

"your such a faggot"
Thats like calling a black guy a nigger. Can't do that unless you're close.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10526379 -

i think if your offended if i call you nigger your retarded and need to get over it, unless im trying to insult you nigger should be no issu. i mean niggers say it all day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10528861 -

Beautiful men are great, so are beautiful women.
Im a beautiful man and I love both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10533686 -

I saw another beautiful man today. He was bicycling on the bike path, with a full lycra suit and tinted goggles. The lycra suit betrayed a perfect body. His legs were strong and hard. And the bulge in the crotch area of his cycling suit was visually irresistable. A large protrusion that was hard not to notice.

I love beautiful men who ride bikes!

Edited by Anonymous (06/18/09 10:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10534397 -

lamest thread ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10535426 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I think straight men go on about their sexual exploits a lot more than gay men do.




bullshit.

i've known gay guys who never shut up with the perverted jokes and innuendos; every topic seems to have some relation to gay sex with them, so fucking annoying.  :gayflag:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10537164 -

There are some gay men who are fucking annoying. I know the type you are talking about. Because heterosexual sex involves a kind of unequal power relationship, straights often hold themselves back in polite company. But some gays use the fact that they are "bottoms" or whatever, and hence the victims of the penetration rather than the victimizers, to act like they can go on and on about it. But there are straight guys who do the same when they are only with the guys and feel like they can get away with being dicks. My point is all men are the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10537250 -

agreed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10537367 -

I occasionally mention being gay here on the forums, but I'm not going to bother people with bedroom details. I go :rolleyes: when straights do it so why act like a jerk myself?

Yes, I know the type of gays who talk about it ad nauseum, but so do some straight guys.

One thing that annoys me to no end is when you are a guest at a couple's house and they fucking start making out on the couch in front of you.

Thats usually a straight indiscretion in my experience - indiscreet gays tend to talk about it but indiscreet straights do it right in front of your nose.


OMG mere mention of it brought this video up :lol:





Yes thats how we gays look upon you straights, pretty much :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10537943 -

touché.

PDAs are fuckn annoying, str8 or gay. ffs, get a room.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am almost 26 and she is 17 Anonymous 496 19 05/09/08 10:57 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
832 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.