Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I love beautiful men
    #10513234 -

Oh my god I saw the most beautiful young man today on the way to the store. Sun shining off his brown hair, white t-shirt nonchalantly hanging over his dirty jeans, the look in his eye like he had secrets he wanted to keep to himself. What I wouldn't give to have more than a passing glance. Are you a beautiful man? I love all of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10513301 -

I think you should lay off the peyote some...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10513383 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10514197 -

I get really tired of homosexuals talking. For those of us who support your right to not be discriminated against, even though your sexual preferences are naturally revolting, is it really too much to ask for you all to shut up about your sexual desires/lusts/perversions??

Really??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10514285 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I get really tired of homosexuals talking. For those of us who support your right to not be discriminated against, even though your sexual preferences are naturally revolting, is it really too much to ask for you all to shut up about your sexual desires/lusts/perversions??

Really??



You first:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10508775

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10514313 -

I'm not going to click on that link. But I will say this, if it's a bunch of "men" talking about women in sexually objectifying ways, well, screw them too.

My disenchantment at this moment stems more from a few of the gay guys at work now think that it's funny to talk ENDLESSLY about their sexual encounters and exploits, since they're comfortable with everyone now. I've found this to be true with almost all gay guys. They have to go ON AND ON about their sexuality. They are "gay" men. Why? I don't describe myself as a "heterosexual man", or a white man, or a tall man, whatever. I'm just a man.

I am sick of the homos and the anti-homos both. And the sooner homos calm down with the sex talk, the sooner everyone can just chill out and focus on more important issues.

End rant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10514316 -

All I said was that I saw a man who was beautiful and that I love all beautiful men. You respond by saying that is "naturally revolting". Really? I think you need to look deep inside yourself to ask why expressing love and appreciating beauty is so "naturally revolting" to you.

Contrast my simple post with the volumes of disgusting pornographic imagery and stories that are shared on this website on a daily basis. And yet you have the temerity to say that to me.

Again, look inside yourself. Beyond that, I can't help you.

Edited by Anonymous (06/15/09 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10514338 -

I think straight men go on about their sexual exploits a lot more than gay men do. You just don't notice it because it fits within the confines of what you consider "normal".

My post had nothing to do with sexual exploits, or even sex. It was an expression of love for other human beings and appreciation of the beauty of the male form. Who even said I was gay? That is your assumption. You don't need to be gay to appreciate male beauty, or straight to appreciate female beauty. Beauty and love are universal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10514527 -

I don't need encouragement to look into myself due to the fact that there's not a person I know of who have delved as deep as I have into the inner most of their being.

I am revolted by the objectifying of women and I make no defense for those who do such things. While it's true that I am grossed out by the activities of gay men, and find sexual activity between gay women to be about as enticing as a blank television screen, I don't think that's the point here.

What you had to say was fine, but you HAD to throw that little line in there about there being something in his eyes, and secrets and so on and so forth. I have had MANY gay friends, and I'm as real with them face to face as I'm being with you. The bottom line is that 95% of the "beautiful men" that you see think that your sexual tendencies, genetic inclination, decided perversions, whatever it may be, are gross, and they want no part of it.

You need to accept that. So while it's great to think men are beautiful, you also need to balance it out with the fact that your attraction is unwanted by the vast majority of beautiful men.

No offense intended.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10514534 -

I have NEVER known a straight guy who said that another man was, or that men in general were, "beautiful".

I might be a little on edge. Gays at work are starting to act up. Pretty predictable crap. My apologies if I'm being a jerk :sorry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10514763 -

Anon #4, you and Anon #1 should get together and assrape each other, then you too will be beautiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10515823 -

Yep, you're gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10515852 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: don't want this thread in my "threads" page


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10515961 -

ZOMG, beautiful men are just :omgawesome:

Sometimes they look like angels!

Edited by Anonymous (06/16/09 10:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10516129 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anon #4, you're simply a homophobe.  Gay or not people talk about sex (which the OP clearly didn't even mention).  Those guys at work, gay or not, probably shouldn't be talking about their sexual lives for the sake of professionalism and appropriate work conduct, but we've all heard those types of people who talk about those things regardless.  Women, men, and homosexuals are guilty just the same of that because it comes down to individuals.

I'm sure you won't listen - you sound too uptight anyways.  I've heard more than a handful of normal, straight men say things akin to "that guy is beautiful".  Your first sentence in this thread is "I get really tired of homosexuals talking."  How ridiculous...he never said anything remotely outrageous or sexual or even verifiably gay.  Again - you sir are a homophobe.  I'm sure that at your level of personal enlightenment (please :rolleyes:), having delved deep into your own inner-most being, you've come to the conclusion that prejudice and hate are acceptable and that reality should only be fitted to your sheltered, personal lifestyle choices.  Get over yourself.




Thanks for the dime store pop psych evaluation Dr. KnowNothing.

A homophobe? Yeah dude, I'm the one who has given and taken ass beatings over gays being abused. Have you shed blood for the cause?

Yeah, didn't think so. Now kindly shut up okay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10516287 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I'm the one who has given and taken ass beatings over gays being abused. Have you shed blood for the cause?



You got beat up for sympathizing with teh gheys.

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10516486 -

I love all beautiful men and women.  Thank you for parading your lovely bodies for all to see as you jog by the side of the road or walk to and forth from the beach.  Yes, you have worked hard for that body or were particularly genetically blessed, and you are doing a service to all humankind by not depriving us the beauty of enjoying your physique.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10518270 -

Did I miss the part in the OP's post that said it was indeed a man? I mean I do realize the following ones kinda confirmed that and there aren't too many woman her but fuck! Why do you automatically assume gay when someone is talking about guys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10518768 -

I thought of that too. I am in fact male but there was nothing in my initial post to give any indication of my gender.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love beautiful men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10520736 -

Give us more details, was he tall, skinny, ripped, white, black? :macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am almost 26 and she is 17 Anonymous 496 19 05/09/08 10:57 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
832 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.