Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Dealers becoming Bestfriends
    #10881978 -

Anyone have any stories about this me and my dealer are the Best of Friends we started off as comsumer and seller but now i hang out with him almost every weekend.


--------------------
I am a connoisseur of sorts.

Everything I post is fictional. None of what I post regarding cultivation of mushrooms is legit. Im am just an imaginary person living a imaginary life! Thank you.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Clownswor]
    #10881995 -

it's not common, but it happens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: elementswrath]
    #10882024 -

Same thing happened with me and my stripper "girlfriend", we have such good times together.....damn I'm broke:sad:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10882035 -

lol i rarly buy from him he invites me over and he smokes me up so its cool i buy when i got money tho


--------------------
I am a connoisseur of sorts.

Everything I post is fictional. None of what I post regarding cultivation of mushrooms is legit. Im am just an imaginary person living a imaginary life! Thank you.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Clownswor]
    #10882051 -

I guess if the dude was chill and shared a lot of common idealogies and outlooks on life as I did it could happen.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Clownswor]
    #10882060 -

i think its a fucked up premise for a relationship, im glad my dealer and i are strictly business

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: today mylove]
    #10882158 -

My best friends often become my dealers, then we aren't friends anymore :shrug:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends *DELETED* [Re: pfxtc]
    #10882718 -

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Greendreams]
    #10883135 -

My dealer and I used to work in the same factory
I started giving him a ride to work, oh...15 years ago
we have been good friends ever since then

When we were working together he would
roll up about 6-8 fat machine rolled J's
probably 7-10 grams worth of pot a day
He would get me high at least 3 times a day

Man I smoked a shit ton of weed at that job :awesome:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: niteowl]
    #10883147 -

I became best friends with a monster truck driver that lives right next door to his dealer, we all hang out and get high and fuck with each other or build something.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: niteowl]
    #10883148 -

i try 2 befriend all of my kusties but a lot of them have issues so i steer cleer :voila:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Coaster]
    #10883206 -

I became really good friends with this guy my friend called over to sell us some stuff last halloween.
He wasn't really very good at being a drug dealer, because he just gave shit away all the time and he's just this big goofy kid, but he was a great guy.

I remember saying hey to him as he came in and him saying "It's halloween bitch, you betta hit this bowl before you say hey."

After that, a few of us who had slept over the night before spent the next five straight days chilling with him and he's been a great friend ever since. I love that guy.


I don't know if he counts so much as my dealer though, because I almost never had to pay for anything with him. He grew some good shit and usually refused money when I tried to pay him. I did get a lot of stuff from him though.


--------------------

Edited by alternatereality (08/18/09 02:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Coaster]
    #10883213 -

i am my own dealer:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: alternatereality]
    #10883216 -

did u suck his dik
if u didnt ima stop doin that too cuz i thought it would work


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: niteowl]
    #10883218 -

niteowl said:
My dealer and I used to work in the same factory
I started giving him a ride to work, oh...15 years ago
we have been good friends ever since then

When we were working together he would
roll up about 6-8 fat machine rolled J's
probably 7-10 grams worth of pot a day
He would get me high at least 3 times a day

Man I smoked a shit ton of weed at that job :awesome:



I gotta find me a job like that...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: elementswrath]
    #10883219 -

Last year when I was a Freshman at college I went over to my dealer's house for the first time and we had a ton in common.  I started hanging out over there listening to records, playing nintendo, doing drugs, and just chilling.  We became the best of friends and met up at Bonnaroo over the summer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Coaster]
    #10883220 -

Coaster said:
did u suck his dik
if u didnt ima stop doin that too cuz i thought it would work



Nope. He was gay.
I found him another gay boy to suck his dick though. Does that count?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: alternatereality]
    #10883223 -

hey actually that does :happyweed:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: elementswrath]
    #10883225 -

i have been good friends with at leastthree of my dealers and one of them is still a best friend and i think theres more i cant remember

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dealers becoming Bestfriends [Re: Jair]
    #10883232 -

My dealer is a kid like me so he often asks to chill. Havent gotten around to it yet that much. I went to his garage once when he was rolling, got two free bong hits and 2 grams for the price of 1! Hes a cool guy though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dodgy dealer desant 226 2 10/25/09 08:59 AM
by desant
* The I'm Staying In On Halloween Thread
( 1 2 all )
VisionsToReality 4,979 31 10/31/07 08:38 PM
by FondaCox
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/26/05 10:22 PM
by sh0e
* Nintendo Wii
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DarkFluFFy 6,954 71 05/18/06 01:54 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* Atari - Nintendo WII
( 1 2 all )
LeftBehind 5,072 31 12/09/08 08:37 PM
by supra
* Nintendo > Sony
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,832 26 05/09/05 01:19 PM
by MAIA
* question about the nintendo Wii imachavel 1,297 9 03/01/08 07:23 PM
by CosmicFool
* Happy Halloween Pub kindkesey 1,256 9 01/01/20 09:26 PM
by psi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,868 topic views. 4 members, 85 guests and 289 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.