Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10733913 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I decided to stop communicating with him. There is a line once crossed where I begin to lose all respect. I can tolerate drug use: weed, shrooms, acid, cocaine, etcetera. But injecting heroin, smoking crack is beyond the pale. That stuff is for the lowest, losers willing to suck cock for more. Pathetic and disgusting. I want the loser to stay as far away as possible from me--even if that means I am a shitty friend.



If you told me this in person, I'd smack you. :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10733961 -

Anonymous #17 said:
however filthy and degenerate a drug



There is no such thing.

This guy is better off without you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10734201 -

Anonymous #16 said:
how did you find out about it?



I found out through another friend who is suffering from heroin addiction. (I don't talk to this friend either...) He told me he pressured him into doing it because "misery loves company." They injected and smoked crack that night...

Anonymous #16 said:
its also pretty silly that you would tolerate cocaine and not the other two. your logic is bad. im thinking youve probably done coke so you think its okay. if thats the case, youre a hypocrite and its good that you are out of his life.



I have done coke, you're right. I'll never do it again. But crack is on another level. A couple of my friends have turned into full blown 'crackheads' -- they are no longer the same people. It is sad to see and caused me to develop a deep hate for the drug.

Anonymous #17 said:
You're a complete idiot, you're just afraid he'll offer to share a rock with you someday and you won't be man enough to say "no" and then spiral into a life-ending addiction because you yourself can't handle your shit. Trying a drug, however filthy and degenerate a drug, "five months ago" does not an actual problem make. I hope I don't have any friends like you.



I have reason to believe that it was not just one night. I just know that five months ago was the day he tried it. I now suspect he is getting into crack. I don't trust him anymore--he stole some things from my house--denied it all. He constantly lies. He lies even when there is no reason to lie.



I don't need these faggots in my life. They make me sick. The funny thing is, all these friends that I left keep calling me, even after I tell them time and time again I am not there fucking friend...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10734252 -

Quote:
I have reason to believe that it was not just one night. I just know that five months ago was the day he tried it. I now suspect he is getting into crack. I don't trust him anymore--he stole some things from my house--denied it all. He constantly lies. He lies even when there is no reason to lie.



I have used heroin and crack and I never did anything like that. 

I don't hold peoples drug use against them, but I also don't have any friends that use heroin or crack.  They all burned their bridges by stealing and being shady.

People expect heroin and crack users to be shady, so they are.  That is one reason at least.  There are others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10734312 -

Anonymous #19 said:
Quote:
I have reason to believe that it was not just one night. I just know that five months ago was the day he tried it. I now suspect he is getting into crack. I don't trust him anymore--he stole some things from my house--denied it all. He constantly lies. He lies even when there is no reason to lie.



I have used heroin and crack and I never did anything like that. 

I don't hold peoples drug use against them, but I also don't have any friends that use heroin or crack.  They all burned their bridges by stealing and being shady.

People expect heroin and crack users to be shady, so they are.  That is one reason at least.  There are others.




Yep, EXACTLY.


This is the road you'll go down continuing to be his friend. Fuck what everyone on this board says, their just pissy, although I tend to believe most the people posting has a friend that does crack or whatever now and then and don't exactly understand what a true fiend, and it's causes and most importantly the signals in the beginning to recognize such behavior. If you a real, TRUE friend then you won't sit and watch your bud change and become an addict.

I don't know ANYONE who is good friends with a true addict/fiend. They bring all kinds of shit that comes along with their addiction, it's just hazardous especially if you family you care about. No one should have to deal with this bullshit that will ruin your life just to be called a good friend, your not a good friend your someones BITCH and will have a shitty life becasue of them.

Like I said before try and help him see he's got to slow down and maybe get help. But if he doesn't it'll just get worse and worse and if you stay friends with him it won't be cause you like him for the person he is, but for who he was...not to mentioned getting fucked with all kinds of ways in between.

I know, I had a friend like this. We were friends for 7 years. He turned into a crackhead. Said he needed help. I went to 30 days of sessions with him and payed for everything. Thousands of dollars. Trying to help him get back to the person he was. He binged one night and did so much he was hospitalized. I told him I could not handle this shit in my life and wouldn't be talking to him again.

I was called a bad, judgmental friend after all that, and it was those words that made me realize just exactly who was being the bad friend in the scenario.  After thousands of dollars and a terrifying last couple years being friends with him and caring about him I just couldn't watch him to this to himself anymore.I have not seen him since.

Edited by Anonymous (07/24/09 05:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10735352 -

fuck crack heads, junkies
all the people in this thread saying you are a bad friend most likely fall into one of those categories

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10735402 -

Judge not, let ye be judged

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10735407 -

that should've been judge not LEST ye be judged

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10735410 -

stupid laptop keyboard (grumble, grumble)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10735890 -

okay those are good points. i dont think youre a bad friend anymore because of all the lies and thievery from your so-called best friend. plus he wasnt even the one who told you about it. he sounds pretty shady and i dont think you should stick around either. its sad but you dont deserve that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10834317 -

:stoned::stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10844026 -

your just a fucking pussy ive been smoking har,d for 7 years now fucking cunt ur just to pussy to do it,fucking bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #10844031 -

THIS SONG IS FOR THE SOIL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #10844035 -

fuck u faggot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #10844040 -

THIS SONG IS FOR THE FUCKING SOILLLLLLLL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10845237 -

I feel about crack heads the same way I feel about black people; there are some great black people, but they hang out with niggers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #10845247 -

he might not steal from you, but the crack friends he brings to your house will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10845381 -

Anonymous #11 said:
I don't know ANYONE who is good friends with a true addict/fiend. They bring all kinds of shit that comes along with their addiction, it's just hazardous especially if you family you care about. No one should have to deal with this bullshit that will ruin your life just to be called a good friend, your not a good friend your someones BITCH and will have a shitty life becasue of them.




AMEN. I've lost two friends to heroin. I'm not going through that again.

The idea that a friendship should be unconditional is illogical and stupid. There are all sorts of conditions to friendship for me:

Don't try and fuck my girlfriend
Don't be violent
Don't use opiates

the list goes on and on. The idea that you have to remain friends with someone if they start making horrible choices is MORONIC. And guilting you into "friendship" is just the type of manipulative behavior that a junkie relies on to ensure they have someone to hold the pieces of their life together until the inevitable overdose. I'll never befriend another opiate user again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10846690 -

What's moronic is assuming somebody is a bad person based solely on what drug they choose to use.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend Injected Heroin, Smoked Crack [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10846737 -

u cock gobbler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Now, I'm not bi. But i find this pretty damn erotic. (X rated pics)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 750 21 12/19/09 12:41 PM
by Anonymous
* Potty questions
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 946 31 11/04/10 05:39 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* Whats up with girls fear of cocks Anonymous 442 12 10/01/09 10:26 AM
by Anonymous
* Have to make out and stuff with a guy to get with a chick
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,280 60 08/21/10 02:25 AM
by Anonymous
* great story must read!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 673 20 02/08/12 02:22 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you hate public toilets as much as I do?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,120 38 02/22/12 06:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Vasectomy
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 577 27 05/17/14 10:38 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,346 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.