Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
LNC
    #10771245 -

wasup folks, got some pabst and chillin..


heres a article my girl told me about today. This guy is fucking nutz.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/does-this-look-like-the-face-of-a-man-convicted-of-having-sex-with-the-same-horse-twice/


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771249 -

im eating misternoodles stoned as fuck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10771258 -

Getting stoned, watching that show called Huff
Drinking Blueberry Ale from Maine.

Good night thus far :ganja:


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771260 -

Sittin' at my sister's in Jersey drinking some Mich Light (:argh:)
I'm gettin' hungry I might go raid her kitchen. Eat all my nephew's food :lol:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10771262 -

Pineapple

:etbig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10771289 -

Tired high as hell bout to crash out. :sadyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10771309 -

i am makin beans eggs and toast meow.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771359 -

Something about the way I just moved my legs made my boxers pinch the shit out of my ball sac. Fucking OUCH.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771372 -

Just sitting around, waiting for people to get home so the real party can start. Im fucking hungry :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771381 -

Drinking Kokanee, thinkin about making some ramen or something, and playing Final Fantasy 3. I still haven't beat that game, but I love it so.. I've gotten near the end like 10 times LOL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: jewunit]
    #10771492 -

jewunit said:
Something about the way I just moved my legs made my boxers pinch the shit out of my ball sac. Fucking OUCH.




i hate when that happens.Its allways so unexpected.:lol:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771519 -

Im bout to shotgun a beer.anyone ever race at shotgunnng beers? whats yor best time?


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771525 -

Ooh if I wasn't so full I'd shotgun one with ya.

I've never timed it.. no need to!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771526 -

I've raced many times but I've never timed it.
I was always better at funneling, for some reason I can't really chug bear if I have to take more than one or two gulps which I have to do with shotgunning.

I'm not as fast as I used to be a year or two ago either.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771538 -

:werd: I sat on mine on the other day when I was jumping in the work van. Not a good way to start the day. :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771546 -

Yeah it's like "Hey I've been sitting in this position for a while it will feel nice to just shift a bit... FUCK MY BALLSKIN!"


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: jewunit]
    #10771551 -

I'm slow at drinking beer, like 8-10 seconds slamming it, not sure on shotgunning, never time it, but that sounds like a fun challenge :awesome:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10771612 -

try to beat my time between 4-5 seconds


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771615 -

I couldn't even imagine that.
The beer has to be the perfect temperature to even get me to do 10 seconds.
If it's to cold or to warm it tends to take me longer.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10771618 -

i think my personal best shotgun time is around 6 seconds...thats with a drunken crowd timing everyone, so i dont know accurate it is. :shrug:

i got home from work a little bit ago, just enjoying a few beers and a couple bowls.  i bought some real nice :potleaf: today, the guy called it white shark.  whatever it is, it sure does taste good in the vaporizer.

can anyhone recommend a musicians classified ad website(besides craigslist)?  my band is desperately trying to find a singer.  we tried craigslist but we only got back a few responses and they didnt come through.

we recorded a few tracks the other day, its really shitty quality.  but it is cool to be able to sit here and smoke a bowl listening to our songs. :vaped:


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Banez 24,317 552 10/02/05 04:56 AM
by Cowgold
* you know your addicted to the shroomery when Phychotron 923 13 12/04/05 04:44 AM
by FL_accciD
* Living with and supporting/condoning addiction? PsillyNilly 908 2 12/08/04 03:29 PM
by PsillyNilly
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Banez 11,554 281 09/29/05 04:18 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC for ME and YOU and POO
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Todcasil 12,879 116 11/20/05 03:45 AM
by daimyo
* Saturday Pre-LNC Thread *with theme inside
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 7,015 54 10/15/05 09:52 PM
by peeper
* LNC FRIDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
TYL3R 40,063 601 08/13/05 11:33 AM
by TYL3R
* LNC Thursday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,654 221 12/02/05 03:38 AM
by Toddo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,025 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.