Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting
    #10707427 -

I'm pretty sure i've been staring at my computer surfing the net since 11:45 tonight.  What's the longest you have sat for entertainment at your computer without playing a game?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707442 -

I've played World of Warcraft back in the day for about...eh...8 hours. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: imagine]
    #10707449 -

Just watched a video about how a man went home from his wife in labor to "change his clothes" and 5 hours later showed back up at the hospital to find out he missed his daughters birth to level his character.  That game is probably good as hell but no thanks at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: imagine]
    #10707452 -

imagine said:
I've played World of Warcraft back in the day for about...eh...8 hours. :smirk:



Lol my record was close to 12-14. With a constant supply of cokes and hot pockets.


--------------------
You are only coming through in waves... Your lips move, but I cant hear what you're saying...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: tonos]
    #10707456 -

Good idea. PS3, here I come.
Ninjalo502
See ya on the killing fields....


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707459 -

PreparationH said:
Just watched a video about how a man went home from his wife in labor to "change his clothes" and 5 hours later showed back up at the hospital to find out he missed his daughters birth to level his character.  That game is probably good as hell but no thanks at all.



HAHAHA. Do you have the link?


--------------------
You are only coming through in waves... Your lips move, but I cant hear what you're saying...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10707460 -

what games ya have?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707484 -

i usually don't spend very long looking at this site at once, but i have a list of sites that i flip through and check pretty regularly. i've probably spent 5 hours surfing the net before. usually it's just 15-30 minutes several times a day though (ie. whenever i have free time and nothing to do).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: JT]
    #10707496 -

gamespot, shroomery, cnn, facebook, probably missing some

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707510 -

i usually go for a couple of hours at the longest checking out shroomery, youtube, and various gaming sites. i can spend a long time on youtube watching complete episodes of the first 48... i love that show! never really got into wow... i feel like i missed out. oh well.


--------------------

goodbye sober day / hello milky way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707515 -

also at the desk i'm sitting at my younger brother is putting on all these videos of disturbing shit I can't take my eyes off of.  Thanks to the face split thread he's going through the dark depths of the web to find some even more fucked up videos and images.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707523 -

na any game with no story endng is not a game for me.  Blizzard is smart as hell with what they're doing though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707526 -

haha yeah i think tonight's my record too
so bored...and high


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: PreparationH]
    #10707527 -

wow...apparently I'm the only one here with absolutely NO life what-so-ever



I'm pretty sure I got that 12-14hr guy beat by at least a day or three  :smirk:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: shadyy]
    #10707534 -

i also like fighting my brutes... although the site is down at the moment.


--------------------

goodbye sober day / hello milky way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: megaman]
    #10707550 -

I used to stay online 36 hours+ at a time. I was a tweaker with nothing better to do. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: sjacobn]
    #10707585 -

that was my little secret too  :lol:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: Muppet]
    #10707593 -

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: sjacobn]
    #10707596 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: Muppet]
    #10707622 -

Muppet said:
wow...apparently I'm the only one here with absolutely NO life what-so-ever



I'm pretty sure I got that 12-14hr guy beat by at least a day or three  :smirk:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pooolice on the shroomERY
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
NOUS333 7,002 127 06/23/18 09:00 PM
by Morel Guy
* Funny ass World of Warcraft video capture RandalFlagg 2,590 12 06/20/05 12:18 PM
by Yarry
* whats the longest you've driven to goto a show?
( 1 2 all )
mez 4,041 21 06/21/03 09:55 AM
by DrNickRiviera
* World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 all )
ThorA 4,017 54 01/25/05 09:34 AM
by pk3
* World of Warcraft...
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,471 47 11/13/05 10:25 PM
by RuNE
* World of Warcraft - Update, Shroomery guild?
( 1 2 3 all )
tomk 2,750 46 08/01/25 09:16 AM
by unholy
* World Of Warcraft RRhoads 821 14 01/24/05 10:25 PM
by The_Surrealist
* Anyone play World of Warcraft? Mugshot 573 5 01/26/05 02:28 AM
by Kamek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,124 topic views. 5 members, 215 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.