Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
HELP! Badly needed info.
    #1066884 - 11/19/02 04:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

the pigs confiscated two spore syringes today, one i filled with honeywater and had a little wisp of mycelium last i looked at it 36 hours ago. can someone please tell me if psilocybin/psilocin will be able to be detected in that?

--------------------
attn govt: Anything I say is a fantasy I dreamed up to cope with reality. I would never break any US laws because I love this country and all our laws are just. god bless america. nuff said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: HELP! Badly needed info. [Re: ilsagio]
    #1066907 - 11/19/02 04:27 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Probably not. You could also argue that they grew the mycelium. When the item was taken, it was in a specific condition. To do a test for active compounds they would need a larger sample than a whisp. If they actually got the sample, that would mean they grew it out.

I don't know how this would apply in court.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Offlinelvleph
mathematicalidiot

Re: HELP! Badly needed info. [Re: Joshua]
    #1066921 - 11/19/02 04:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In the United states excluding Cali mycleium is not illegal, but the fruit is, so you should be cool.

--------------------
"Man was born free and is every where in chains."

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: HELP! Badly needed info. [Re: lvleph]
    #1066932 - 11/19/02 04:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Excluding Cali,

It is not the mycelium or fruits that are scheduled, it is the drug psilocybin or psilocin. If a court can prove the presence of either of these compounds in a sample, regardless of the stage of growth, then one is guilty of possesion of a scheduled drug.

At least this is how I understand it.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Offlinelvleph
mathematicalidiot

Re: HELP! Badly needed info. [Re: Joshua]
    #1066934 - 11/19/02 04:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

good point, but what about san pedro cacti. This is legal to possess in the US and infact in the SW US many people have them growing in their yards. By what you are saying they all should go to jail do to mescaline contents in the cacti.

--------------------
"Man was born free and is every where in chains."

Edited by lvleph (11/19/02 04:41 PM)

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1066936 - 11/19/02 04:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well with US law, psilocybin and psilocin are the substances that are scheduled as controlled substances, not the actual mushys. what's funny, they totally missed the two full jars of honeywater mycelium in my fridge, didn't even glance at them twice. they were 9.5 oz jars, i'd say about 7 oz full, and pretty loaded with mycelium. i couldn't really imagine all that matter not having any psilocin in it. hopefully i'm wrong. i guess all i'm asking is if anyone knows if honeywater contains any detectable trace of psilocin.

--------------------
attn govt: Anything I say is a fantasy I dreamed up to cope with reality. I would never break any US laws because I love this country and all our laws are just. god bless america. nuff said

OfflineAcidSmurf
Mycobandit

Loc: North of KY, South of MI,...
    #1067010 - 11/19/02 05:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

How did it come to the point of your private establishment being invaded by pigs? if you don't mind me asking.

--------------------
If you drop your keys in a river of molten lava..... Let em go..... Because man... They're gone! - Jack Handey

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: HELP! Badly needed info. [Re: AcidSmurf]
    #1067114 - 11/19/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

he didn't say they went in his house and got them. im wondering if they went through the mail. it scares me to order so much stuff from the internet.

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #1067277 - 11/19/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry to hear the thumb of the man is upon you. If you can please let us know the circumstances to your predicament, so we might be able to learn from it. Good luck.

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

OfflineAcidSmurf
Mycobandit

Loc: North of KY, South of MI,...
    #1067339 - 11/19/02 07:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It had to be in his house. Nobody sells pre-inocced honey water.

--------------------
If you drop your keys in a river of molten lava..... Let em go..... Because man... They're gone! - Jack Handey

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1067388 - 11/19/02 07:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well it was mostly stupidity on my part, stinky herb in a dormitory. they came and warned me once, this second time they asked permission to search, and when i said no they made me wait an hour and a half or so till they got a damn warrant... The county has a zero tolerance policy, I don't know if that could matter in the case of psilocybin-free mycelium, i'm afriad they're just going to charge me with intent to manufacture a controlled substance, a felony. I'd think that since I (hopefully) didn't really possess any illegal items, they'd have nothing. Does anyone know the laws about having precursors to drugs, can they still call this intent?

--------------------

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1067393 - 11/19/02 07:30 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ps (what part of the alphabet would like without q and r)

the honeywater was my own, microwave sterilized, innoc'd with PF classic. 2nd syringe was hawaiian

--------------------

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1067400 - 11/19/02 07:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes Joshua, that bit about arguing they grew it, that's genious. worse comes to worst that sounds like a damn fine defense

--------------------

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1067426 - 11/19/02 07:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

sorry to keep making little posts, this stuff is drivin me nuts. I can't stop thinking how absurd it would be to charge someone like this for intent to manufacture, in reality all i have is some brown rice, honey, and legal spores. God Bless America

(sarcastic)

--------------------

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1067639 - 11/19/02 08:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Another question for you advanced folk, specifically the chemists.... I don't know much of anything about how psilocybin is synthesized, but wouldn't the mycelium need some sort of precursor that are found in substrates? I'm assuming honey would be fairly useless in the creation of a tryptamine

--------------------

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
    #1067648 - 11/19/02 08:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

dont worry about it man, if syringes is the most they got from it, there gonna be pretty pissed when a test comes back showing they got syringes fulla water. What school do you go to if you dont mind me asking?

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineTDogg
strangerdanger
Loc: soy norteamericano
    #1067720 - 11/19/02 08:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

what's up, brother. sit back and relax, because it's all good. as long as no growing supplies were confiscated etc. all that stuff you had is legal. by the way, possession is a misdemeanor in every state, asuming by some incredible chance they found psilocybin/psylocin in those jars, which i doubt they will. still-get a real lawyer, i'm just in law school.

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1067951 - 11/19/02 09:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It's the "manufacture of a controlled substance" a cop mentioned that i'm worried about. Possession's nothin but I believe intent to manufacture is also a felony, minimum for state of iowa. and i'm at iowa state by the way. State NORML folks say this Story county is the toughest in the state because of that zero tolerance policy. That policy includes that for possession of any amount of thc, the person must be charged. I'm not sure if the same holds true for psilocin. Bleak. Serves me right for my own stupidity though. psilocin/cybin is schedule 1 yes?

--------------------

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #1067992 - 11/19/02 09:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

what did the cops do to you? just write you up and take your stuff?

Offlineilsagio
static travelingsage
    #1068052 - 11/19/02 10:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

cops didn't charge me with anything, i assume they're waiting for lab results. to sum up the cops just came and took my stuff. they said they'd definitely be seeing me again soon when they go to charge me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate