Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia *DELETED* [Re: MR14]
    #10658831 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10658838 -

Don't think you'd last too long there though.

Would you be prepared for the blistering cold? Would you have the means to make a cold proof shack all the way in the middle of nowhere?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MR14]
    #10658839 -

I could...but I want to keep it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia *DELETED* [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10658846 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #10658851 -

Jimtown said:
Don't think you'd last too long there though.

Would you be prepared for the blistering cold? Would you have the means to make a cold proof shack all the way in the middle of nowhere?



It gets up to about 20 celsius for 2 months in the summer.
Id not want to be there in the winter.
It is still in the far south of Russia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10658873 -

Oh right. How did you swing that one anyway?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MR14]
    #10658878 -

Russia is going to send you a property tax bill every year now ........:grin:

4 czech marks .... :rofl2:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #10658882 -

It's all about expanding my dominion.

It gets up to a blistering 35 celsius in some areas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10658893 -

Ya but what brought this about? Someone offer it to you on the street or what!?

Some website with crazy deals on crazy places?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia *DELETED* [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #10658895 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #10658900 -

I figured if Russia is 1/10 of the world's land mass the land there would logically be cheapest. I googled it and looked for a cheap piece that was far enough south as to not be a frigid wasteland.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10658903 -

MisterMuscaria said:
It's all about expanding my dominion.



Send out some fliers in GOA and tell them its a free hippy comune ,all they have to do is get there,just give them coordinates to the land.Then by the time you make it over there ,they will have women /drugs and shelter established ,then you can run them off with a AK 47 and keep the women and drugs,they let you do that sort of thing over there.....:evil:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia *DELETED* [Re: MR14]
    #10658907 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: unretarded]
    #10658912 -

unretarded said:
MisterMuscaria said:
It's all about expanding my dominion.



Send out some fliers in GOA and tell them its a free hippy comune ,all they have to do is get there,just give them coordinates to the land.Then by the time you make it over there ,they will have women /drugs and shelter established ,then you can run them off with a AK 47 and keep the women and drugs,they let you do that sort of thing over there.....:evil:



:shoosh: You are blowing up my plan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: unretarded]
    #10658923 -

Don't think the hippies would leave tropical Goa for there :grin:

It's a strange one,I'll give you that.

You've got me thinking. I'd love to just save up and fuck off to somewhere nice and warm,never to be seen again...maybe Goa :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia *DELETED* [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #10658962 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10658964 -

Sounds like a scam?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #10658978 -

If it is it is but I think it's legit. I did my homework on the seller first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: MR14]
    #10658986 -

manrig said:
Jimtown said:
Don't think the hippies would leave tropical Goa for there :grin:

It's a strange one,I'll give you that.

You've got me thinking. I'd love to just save up and fuck off to somewhere nice and warm,never to be seen again...maybe Goa :awesome:



You don't need money for that



Why,have you the money for me? I'll give it back once I get myself established over there,seriously. If you can't trust an internet stranger,who can you?


--------------------

Edited by LobsterSauce (07/11/09 04:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought dirt cheap land in the Altai Republic, Russia [Re: unretarded]
    #10659008 -

unretarded said:
:greenthumb:

Nice ,now you can apply for duel citizenship.
Atleast they let you buy land ,mexico will not let you buy land unless your a mexican citizen.........bastards.




mexico will let you buy land if you become a citizen, of course that still doesnt mean you have any rights to the land

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So i got this freakin AWESOME leather jacket for dirt cheap. sui 1,388 7 08/07/06 02:41 PM
by Konnrade
* So I bought a little jap car Madtowntripper 656 9 09/10/05 08:13 PM
by faslimy
* whats the best CHEAP vodka?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,037 30 09/06/04 07:32 PM
by naut
* cheap books... Madtowntripper 537 5 08/21/05 08:52 PM
by it stars saddam
* Russia to legalize LSD as medicine?
( 1 2 all )
dante 2,971 33 08/01/05 11:46 PM
by Dimmy
* Russia?s Biggest Spammer Brutally Murdered in Apartment RandalFlagg 963 9 07/28/05 01:16 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* What was the very last thing you bought
( 1 2 3 all )
Phychotron 3,523 55 07/23/04 12:12 AM
by Meat_Log_Smurf
* I just bought my wife... bf6 555 14 06/15/05 11:06 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,878 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.