Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
.
    #10653051 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653054 -

depends on the quality of the weed

schwag-no
middies-maybe
nuggets-probably

just my $0.02

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653081 -

I make mine very similarly to the way you made yours and I always get stoned.

Usually takes like 1.5 hours to set in for me, though.  I always get impatient at the 1 hour mark, then smoke a bowl, and then the firecracker hits me and just floors me :lol:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: circularvortex]
    #10653103 -

firecrackers play an important part in my religion :crazy2:

craziest high's out there!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: circularvortex]
    #10653104 -

I think you ought to use a little bit more than a joints worth. Maybe double that


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: the bizzle]
    #10653108 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: skatealex2]
    #10653112 -

skatealex2 said:
firecrackers play an important part in my religion :crazy2:

craziest high's out there!!



MY CURIOSITY DEMANDS ELABORATION


I've only done firecrackers twice. The first time was really harsh and hallucinatory...the second time was really mellow but I could not stop laughing, and said "I feel like I'm in amsterdam"


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653116 -

Yeah joints wort 0.2 - 0.5 grams should be enough for a good high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653117 -

man 340 seems pretty high..maybe that is where i always went wrong tho...i never could get firecrackers to work like brownies did.  i would do exactly what you did except id put the oven on like 220..just too low?


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653124 -

dr_gonz said:
the bizzle said:
I think you ought to use a little bit more than a joints worth. Maybe double that



I read use a joint's worth from more than one source. How much do you use? 9 grams?



nah I think I used about a dime's worth, a little less maybe. I had actually wished I used more, but I've also had it work with a large nick's worth. Based on limited experience I would say expect it to take a while to come on, and expect it to be more of a mellow, background type feeling than an in your face stoning. It's still worth it though because it's different qualitatively. I would enjoy firecrackers more if I had the supply


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10653132 -

usefulidiot13 said:
man 340 seems pretty high..maybe that is where i always went wrong tho...i never could get firecrackers to work like brownies did.  i would do exactly what you did except id put the oven on like 220..just too low?



I think I used the microwave once and it worked (wrapped in tinfoil)


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10653135 -

usefulidiot13 said:
man 340 seems pretty high..maybe that is where i always went wrong tho...i never could get firecrackers to work like brownies did.  i would do exactly what you did except id put the oven on like 220..just too low?



I usually put my oven at 320-325.  Vapor is produced at 365F, so 340 might be pushing it, but I'm not even sure how accurate most ovens (mine especially) are.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10653140 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653160 -

so i prob just needed to keep mine in for a lot longer at the temp i was using.

hope it works out well for you tho gonz:volcano:


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: the bizzle]
    #10653163 -

the bizzle said:
usefulidiot13 said:
man 340 seems pretty high..maybe that is where i always went wrong tho...i never could get firecrackers to work like brownies did.  i would do exactly what you did except id put the oven on like 220..just too low?



I think I used the microwave once and it worked (wrapped in tinfoil)



i was always wayy too scared to use the microwave...i have no idea what kind of temps are in there and i didnt wanna roast my weed.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: the bizzle]
    #10653166 -

the bizzle said:
usefulidiot13 said:
man 340 seems pretty high..maybe that is where i always went wrong tho...i never could get firecrackers to work like brownies did.  i would do exactly what you did except id put the oven on like 220..just too low?



I think I used the microwave once and it worked (wrapped in tinfoil)



...you shouldn't put tinfoil in a microwave :nono:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10653175 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653196 -

i totally know what ya mean man..

i just plan on nodding off so hard that i black out as much life as possible..:sad:


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10653219 -

this can keep ya company doc.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just made a firecracker [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10653227 -

She looks like good company :yesnod:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Firecracker Fail
( 1 2 3 all )
x Ju x 4,494 43 02/21/10 06:25 AM
by x Ju x
* 5g firecracker
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Atheist 5,443 77 06/07/10 11:24 AM
by Snip
* Firecracker addiction skatealex2 1,742 11 02/26/09 03:50 PM
by skatealex2
* Firecracker Question TuneInTurnOn 2,096 10 05/04/07 09:13 PM
by moeburn
* First Time Firecrackers x Ju x 1,291 9 02/19/10 06:15 PM
by x Ju x
* Firecracker or Banger? calientepocket 937 5 11/23/08 09:01 PM
by Coaster
* Spice firecracker?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jawofmalak 5,485 79 04/04/09 05:39 AM
by GoaM
* Firecracker Friday- how big was your biggest?
( 1 2 all )
upinthetrees 2,347 38 05/24/09 07:14 PM
by Polk_Audio3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,793 topic views. 5 members, 333 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.