Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WTF is the zune pass about
    #10637665 -

http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/zune-news/35829-zune-pass-10-tracks-unlimited-now-14-99-still-2.html

Unlimited song downloads + 10 free songs?

what are unlimited downloaded songs, if you can't even keep them?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Neuron]
    #10637666 -

They are LIES,


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Llamanose]
    #10637672 -

yeah, I don't understand the system at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Neuron]
    #10637681 -

it's just another scam.  once your in, you can't get out, because then you can't listen to your songs anymore.


--------------------
"Less reality, more fantasy!"
~Hedonism bot, Futurama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Neuron]
    #10637689 -

I guess you can download unlimited stuff, but if you aren't paying your monthly fee they all disappear.  You don't actually own the music, you're just renting it is the idea.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

iPod + bittorrent + isohunt.com = :hamsterdance:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Neuron]
    #10637704 -

but couldn't I just upload the music to my mp4 player and keep it on there or an external hard drive?

What a stupid system, whats the point of downloading music you can't keep?

Yeah I'm a torrent junkie, but this system sounded intriguing at first.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Neuron]
    #10637766 -

I don't know how it works with the zune or external HD, I believe there's some sort of expiration date on the files or something...  just another way for microsoft to :drysmash:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Llamanose]
    #10637958 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Llamanose]
    #10638646 -

Llamanose said:
iPod + bittorrent + isohunt.com = :hamsterdance:



:yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is the zune pass about [Re: Neuron]
    #10638712 -

I have it

You can download as many songs as you want and keep them as long as you pay the 15 a month.

The downside is you can only upload it to your zune, you can't burn it and you can't use it with other programs.

Then when you cancel the subscription, you can't listen to those songs any more.

The 10 songs a month doodad is you get enough zune points to download 10 songs every month. Points as in what you buy at the store on those silly cards...you get the rights to the song and you keep them with or without the subscription and you can burn them to a CD.

So basically you're getting all the songs you can listen to for 5 dollars, and you pay for 10 songs (because songs are a dollar a piece) every month...15 dollars


it's a good deal imo if you don't want to pirate them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mass Microsoft Zune failure
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 2,891 20 01/01/09 01:00 AM
by snoot
* Fucking peice of shit zune! Poptart 757 5 04/29/09 08:46 PM
by Mankey
* Anyone have a Zune? pfxtc 576 17 08/12/09 08:50 PM
by phatD303
* Microsoft Zune vs. Applie iPod
( 1 2 all )
KillerPicklez 1,609 23 03/08/09 03:26 PM
by AKSE
* zune/other vs ipod TODAY 514 13 11/20/09 08:01 PM
by AlmostAsCoolAs
* Zune 80 finally in Canada never.never.land 532 5 06/11/08 05:26 PM
by never.never.land
* A Zune Video Converter? Muppet69_420 953 4 04/11/07 06:15 AM
by Muppet69_420
* Zune problems, anyone have knowledge? Johnnybones 1,353 3 11/22/10 09:51 PM
by The_Ghost

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
724 topic views. 7 members, 26 guests and 369 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.