Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday
    #10581250 -

it was fucking dark man, it felt like he'd just crossed some twisted line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10581277 -

Nothing is wrong with IV if you know what your doing. I IV, but only with pharm grade or if I know it's pure.

He can do what he wants man, just make sure you help him out. What did he IV?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10581682 -

A twisted line created in your own mind. :bs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10581705 -

yea man i almost shot up plenty times wit some old friends but i could never get my self to do it. but as long as u dont go to overboard wit it then its ok. i rather up the nose then in my veins but thts jus me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10581734 -

Anonymous #1 said:
it was fucking dark man, it felt like he'd just crossed some twisted line.



That's just cause you're a bitch.

you need to slam shit to be hard brah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10581761 -

leave the kid alone. there is nothing wrong wit gettin a little freaked out when u see ur friend do something tht u would never do. when i was 16 i hung out wit people who dealed H and i saw shit tht freak me the fuck out but u get over it and u jus keep livin. oh yea H is soooooo good and thts y i wont ever touch it again. my morphine scripts are good enough for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10581775 -

Thats him man. My buddie before he went to prison couple weeks ago would never shoot up in front of anyone he would walk out of the room. cool guy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10581789 -

i know this is random but anybody tryed fly agerics?????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10581912 -

Ya they suck.

They are not psychedelic at all.

They contain two chemicals one muscimol which stimulates GABA recebters similar to benzodiazapines and alcohol.

And Muscaric acid which is a neurotoxin.

Any hallucinations experienced are a result of nodding or poisoning.

dont eat fly argaric go drink some beer or eat some cubenises.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10581924 -

i got 7 grams of the extract and i here its more of a delirium and if soo i like deliriums even though almost everybody hates them. im gonna probably do a gram and then make a trip report on it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10581931 -

No they are not like a deleriant.

If you want a deleriant,(which I also love) find some datura seeds or some dramamine.

I'm telling you man that shit is no good, it is neurotoxic and not worth the high at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10581949 -

dude i love datura!!! but i only did dramamine once but i also took a hand full of valium and a few beers and i ended up in the hospital tht when i was a stupid immature kid. but i got 7 grams of this shit. hopefuly i like it ya know. some people actualy like em so i might be one of them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10581959 -

by the way erowid says they are a deleriant and a psychedelic. im not sayin ur wrong but i realy wish everybody said the same thing so it wouldnt be so damn sketchy ya know lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10581964 -

Anonymous #1 said:
it was fucking dark man, it felt like he'd just crossed some twisted line.



That's just cause you're new. The only thing I have ever shot up was morphine.

That shit was amazing. The rush makes you feel like your scalp just caught fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10582010 -

nothing will ever puncture my skin, unless im impelled or something bad happens to me and the docs have to stab me with needles....or I poke my self....or a misquito bites me....or i step on a nail....or ...well anyways no fuckin needle for drugs will ever puncture my skin. unless i have a shitty death. my teacher when I was in school would tell stories of when he was growing up in NJ. he lived around an area where there where alot of gangs, and bad shit. one day this friend of his who was a good, school going kid was kidnaped.  he was found in a van a few blocks down with a shit load of needles in him, I dont remember what it was but they injected him multiple times with some drug that killed his ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10582178 -

Who gives a fuck? That has nothing to do with IVing drugs.

If you snort heroin instead of inject it, it does not make you a better person. It's just a different goddamn way of getting something into your bloodstream.

Doctors do it, those fucking junkies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10582583 -

Um, not really man....IV drug use is extremely destructive in the long run, take it from someone who knows. If, by some miracle, you can control it and only do it once in awhile, then I guess you're fine......but that's a rarity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10582705 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Um, not really man....IV drug use is extremely destructive in the long run, take it from someone who knows. If, by some miracle, you can control it and only do it once in awhile, then I guess you're fine......but that's a rarity.



Any drug use needs to be controlled. Especially opiates. If you can't control opiate use you're as good as dead.

That's a class of drugs you need to respect, but it doesn't make you a junkie to use them in moderation.

I shoot up once and a while. I dismissed the idea my entire life, until a few months ago. I experimented with morphine. It was pretty damn sweet if I do say so myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10582750 -

respect blah blah blah

I want to meet the ghandi of a man who actually uses his pharm grade 100 percent pure H in true moderation, once every 2-3 months

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I watched my best friend shoot up for the first time yesterday [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10583534 -

No way if I had pure H I would be slammin all day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,355 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,238 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.