Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on
    #10528461 -


those japanese man
so ahead of us


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Coaster]
    #10528483 -

i'm waiting for the handjob robot.:vaped:


--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Groomies]
    #10528572 -

how does it know where the food is?


--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Hiei]
    #10528583 -

it knows all


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Coaster]
    #10528590 -



--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Groomies]
    #10529226 -

Groomies said:
i'm waiting for the handjob robot.:vaped:




http://news.3yen.com/2006-12-19/robot-handjob/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: tpihkal]
    #10529283 -

hahaha i was just kidding but thats funny:rofl2:


--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Groomies]
    #10529291 -

I.....want that robot handjob :eek:


--------------------
From Song Meanings:
Response to Schism Lyrics:

see...the thing about maynard is his songs dont necassarily have some deep meaning...truly this song is about tetris... - Wrathic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Bryan_S]
    #10530087 -

Bryan_S said:
I.....want that robot handjob :eek:



would you let this

give you that handjob?


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Coaster]
    #10530097 -

Coaster said:
those japanese man
so ahead of us



speak for yourself.
i havent prepared my own sushi since 2002.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10530139 -

Sushi sounds freakin dank right now.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: circularvortex]
    #10530202 -

circularvortex said:
Sushi sounds freakin dank right now.



Yes. I'm so hungry.. haven't had sushi in a LONG ass time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want all of my sushi prepared by a robot from now on [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10531369 -

novumorganum said:
Bryan_S said:
I.....want that robot handjob :eek:



would you let this

give you that handjob?




I was thinking more along the lines of


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sushi
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,423 46 01/30/07 08:43 PM
by AliceDee
* Is sushi healthy ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ohmatic 6,918 71 03/05/06 04:39 AM
by Jadian
* I got a job at a sushi bar
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 5,980 79 09/17/05 01:51 PM
by Simisu
* Sushi!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
whattheheck 4,878 66 04/28/08 04:39 PM
by whattheheck
* Do you eat sushi?
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,034 49 12/10/05 05:20 AM
by detergent
* SuShi
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 2,928 21 05/10/05 12:01 PM
by danlennon3
* the sushi de mayo BrAiN 729 5 05/05/05 09:27 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Japanese Sushi Traditional Manners Video MXNR 346 2 12/13/05 10:46 AM
by MXNR

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
531 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.