Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #10432819 -

BrainChemistry said:
Word, that sounds like a blast!

I heard Umphrey's is gonna be at rothbury! I flippin stoked!



Rothbury is going to be...Absolutely Epic Im really hoping to make it there but just dont know if ill have the funds.  But...man that lineup is epic and the whole vibe there just seems to wackassbackwardscrazy just my type of place:vaped:


--------------------

Edited by mockingbird (05/31/09 10:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: onaga]
    #10432831 -

i would use my stove but i have one of those new gay ones that cant light stuff on fire for whatevre reason but i do got a toaster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #10432832 -

BrainChemistry said:
Word, that sounds like a blast!

I heard Umphrey's is gonna be at rothbury! I flippin stoked!




dood wtf, i live in grand rapids and me and my buds are going. is like everyone on here from michigan?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432838 -

GeorgieBoy said:
BrainChemistry said:
Word, that sounds like a blast!

I heard Umphrey's is gonna be at rothbury! I flippin stoked!




dood wtf, i live in grand rapids and me and my buds are going. is like everyone on here from michigan?



They will come from lands afar for this festival


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432849 -

I am, there quite a few of us here. I'm just way out in the boonies, lone shroomerite.:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: mockingbird]
    #10432865 -

mockingbird said:
GeorgieBoy said:
BrainChemistry said:
Word, that sounds like a blast!

I heard Umphrey's is gonna be at rothbury! I flippin stoked!




dood wtf, i live in grand rapids and me and my buds are going. is like everyone on here from michigan?



They will come from lands afar for this festival



Nope I'm coming from Colorado with a bunch of amigos, and of course, my dear friends Lucy and Molly.


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432878 -

haha thats cool guys. rothbury is gonna be fucking amazing though that is for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432885 -

thats a cool T.V. in the backround of your sig.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: mockingbird]
    #10432901 -

mockingbird said:
thats a cool T.V. in the backround of your sig.



yeah looks like a 60"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: mockingbird]
    #10432902 -

Those flowers on her dress are really pretty too.


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: mockingbird]
    #10432904 -

what TV


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: niteowl]
    #10432915 -

those are some pretty nice speakers to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432922 -

I wish she would turn around.


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432931 -

there are speakers in that pictu.....oh wait....yea I see them now :tongue:


































:whacker:















How to exercise



:laugh:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: skatealex2]
    #10432962 -

HA HA Im in for one hell of a night! I popped 40MG of ambien :grin: and packed a nice bowl pack but dont worry because I know my limit because Ive been taking them for many years. I had many a silly nights with ambien back in the day. Nowadays I do not take them to get wasted.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: danlennon3]
    #10432971 -

danlennon3 said:
HA HA Im in for one hell of a night! I popped 40MG of ambien :grin: and packed a nice bowl pack but dont worry because I know my limit because Ive been taking them for many years. I had many a silly nights with ambien back in the day. Nowadays I do not take them to get wasted.



whats ambien?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432982 -

I'm going to go take a shower, but I'll prolly be back.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10432985 -

bye phish dood lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #10433021 -

im passing out nows. gotta wake up in 5 hours.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: citricacidx]
    #10433026 -

BOWL SMOKING TIME


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you like to do by yourself or if you don't have much friends?
( 1 2 3 all )
LightningT 2,486 46 03/06/18 06:54 PM
by Thundermuscle75
* Hip3 ight? Newport101 606 7 10/07/06 07:01 PM
by SDP
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,550 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Altoids for Shoe Hat! PapaverS 1,986 7 09/19/06 09:04 AM
by Papaver
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,357 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* Have yourself a very r3tr0 Christmas! PapaverS 1,822 9 12/23/02 01:05 AM
by Jackal
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,304 topic views. 5 members, 337 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.