Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
L ate N ight C hat
    #10432461 -



What's up everyone?  :bongroll:  Tonight should be fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: skatealex2]
    #10432469 -

Just smoking a bowl and trying to find some opiates

What about yourself?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: skatealex2]
    #10432473 -

:bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: suburbanned]
    #10432481 -

Lol, I just made a LNC as you were making this one - but I'm playing in an online poker tourney too so I was late :frown:


It's ok, I concede :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: skatealex2]
    #10432482 -

I thought it was daytime oddly. It is night though....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: suburbanned]
    #10432488 -

waiting for Breaking Bad to be uploaded, and not happy that the penguins are down 2 in the stanley cup.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: suburbanned]
    #10432494 -

about to pack up a bowl and gunna smoke it...Still a little worn from rolling last night, but i should get some good sleep tonight...hopefully


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: citricacidx]
    #10432498 -

Detroit is just too good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10432501 -

The pens just don't even look like they're playin. Hopefully this day break and being at home for the next two game will allow them to get somethin goin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: suburbanned]
    #10432502 -

Gonna take a shower here and wash 3 days of raver stink off of me.  Yuck.

I've been putting it off to nap instead cause I'm kinda sunburnt and exhausted.

Got a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:15, hopefully that'll work out well for me.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: circularvortex]
    #10432507 -

Good luck! Where's your interview at?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10432509 -

what up peeps. I'm about to head outside a S)_moke some mare ih juan uh. It's been a good day...

skatealex, hilarious picture.:rofl:


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Edited by upinthetrees (05/31/09 09:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: circularvortex]
    #10432510 -

Ive been smoking so much hash and oil that most nugs wont even get me high anymore.

I think I need to quit smoking for a week so my tolerance can go down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: circularvortex]
    #10432516 -

rolling up a joint, i think im going to go check out the stars while i smoke it. its really clear tonight




then hopefully i can eat:crankey:


--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10432518 -

that' no good, you should spread some opium on those nugs and get yourself nodding. (I don't get it-I haven't experienced the 'nodding' people talk about w/opium


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10432526 -

KillerPicklez said:
Just smoking a bowl and trying to find some opiates

What about yourself?



opiates would be nice, I got offered today but I'd rather keep 50 bucks and save it so I can get lots of weed when my friend gets back :bongroll:

I am just blazing and listening to music tonight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: skatealex2]
    #10432547 -

skatealex2 said:
KillerPicklez said:
Just smoking a bowl and trying to find some opiates

What about yourself?



opiates would be nice, I got offered today but I'd rather keep 50 bucks and save it so I can get lots of weed when my friend gets back :bongroll:

I am just blazing and listening to music tonight




Lately i have just been getting these suboxone from a friend for free. they arent the same as oxys but they satisfy my cravings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10432551 -

I dont believe in buying drugs unless I get the deal of the century.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: mockingbird]
    #10432563 -

mockingbird said:
about to pack up a bowl and gunna smoke it...Still a little worn from rolling last night, but i should get some good sleep tonight...hopefully



Where did you roll man? Concert or something? Have some fun?

Sleep is so precious. :grin:


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10432565 -

free droogz are nice, but that is an extreme rarity for me

I realized I have all this Kratom that I haven't used, gonna try them tomorrow with budda- should be nice, maybe like opiates

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you like to do by yourself or if you don't have much friends?
( 1 2 3 all )
LightningT 2,486 46 03/06/18 06:54 PM
by Thundermuscle75
* Hip3 ight? Newport101 606 7 10/07/06 07:01 PM
by SDP
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,550 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Altoids for Shoe Hat! PapaverS 1,986 7 09/19/06 09:04 AM
by Papaver
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,355 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* Have yourself a very r3tr0 Christmas! PapaverS 1,822 9 12/23/02 01:05 AM
by Jackal
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,304 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.