Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room?
    #10426299 -

I got a quarter of some really dank bud and it's stinking up my room really bad. I have it wrapped in a sandwich baggie and then wrapped in side 2 zip lock baggies and the smell still gets through. How can I keep it from smelling so much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: Bill89]
    #10426311 -

try a glass canning jar, they sell small jars that can fit an eighth or so...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: ganjababy]
    #10426330 -

glass jar^


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: ganjababy]
    #10426334 -

Exactly. Any kind of airtight container. Glass is best, but w/e should work. Might be able to find something lying around, coffee canister maybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: Bill89]
    #10426358 -

Get your pot out of plastic and into glass immediately!


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10426556 -

Madtowntripper said:
Get your pot out of plastic and into glass immediately!




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10426607 -

I AM SWIM said:
Madtowntripper said:
stash your pot at prisoner#1's house, it wont stink your room up then





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10426618 -

*but one his mongrel band of barefoot and filthy children beyond number may steal it to use as some kind of high-octane backwoods experimental chicken-feed.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10426634 -

we'll just smoke the chicken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10426638 -

I hear the THC concentrates in the feathers.

And gizzards.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I keep my bud from stinking up my room? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10426654 -

I put the dank in the bag and then in a jar with the jar a carbon filter the ones that they use to keep the stench of cat shit and urine away. And then a bunch more zip lock bags. Or you can vacuum seal. They have canisters that you can pump the air out of. Never have tried it.


--------------------
~Follow The Light To Freedom Only Then Will You Learn To Fly~:rastana:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Australia tycoon blasts Chinese government 'mongrels' Gilgamesh18 212 1 08/19/14 07:36 PM
by Sheekle
* Fucking Gizzards Mush 4 Brains 359 3 11/24/11 01:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* You know you've got some quality bud when... HELLA_TIGHT 691 10 08/20/05 04:56 PM
by TYL3R
* A question regarding the buds I just got... theuser 870 15 10/04/06 12:44 PM
by coda
* smoking out of plastic bottles Supernova 6,007 8 12/13/04 12:06 PM
by Mounsteen
* big buds
( 1 2 all )
5553 3,971 30 11/10/04 12:20 AM
by browndustin
* canadian bud
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,300 32 10/14/05 02:51 PM
by Noetical
* my cat stinks dirtsquirt 719 15 12/01/05 07:23 PM
by dirtsquirt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,657 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.