On molly before I had the most ridiculous fucked night of sex ever with an exgirlfriend.
She was on the rag, and I was so fucking turned on to fuck her I actually sucked the tampon out of her snatch, and sucked it dry. It tasted fucking amazing from how turned on I was.
We proceeded to just rub our shit on eachother and make out......
Then I talked her into pissin all over my face and my mouth.....honestly typing this is getting me hard.....She squatted above me in the tub for a couple of minutes ( stage fright and we were rolling sooooo hard ) she finally gave way and pissed all over my face......I tried to move because it was drowning me, and she grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face in her pussy while she pissed all over me.
It was so hot I didnt even clean it off and went back to sucked her bloody pissy snatch.
She then got so turned on from me getting pissed on, she actually asked me to piss all over her ( only from the neck down tho, no face ) some thing I had been trying to get her to do our whole relationship.....
So She laid in the tub in her own piss and I piss all over her tits. after that we just had blissful piss sex all night.
I still jerk off thinking about that......honestly the hottest moment of my entire life.
|