Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: shadyy]
    #10386556 -

I was waiting for some opiates but it didn't come :megacrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386567 -

Yeah I'm much more experienced with acid than I am with mushrooms. Acid is much more forgiving than mushrooms, like I always find a heavy dose of acid to be easier to handle than a heavy mushrooms trip :smile:.

The last time I ate mushrooms, which was about 2 years ago now, I ate 7g. It completely changed my life and is the reason I am at university studying what I am (as opposed to dropping out and being a working bum, like I was going, like everyone else I know). Mushrooms in my opinion really are sacred teachers and I have the utmost respect for them :smile:.

You'll have a blast anyways man, good vibes your way :psychsplit:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386587 -

yall are crazy, alcohol and psychedelics are a great combination (although i have to monitor how much i'm drinking, as if i'm really spun i won't necessarily feel it and can go overboard pretty easily)


as for my day, woke up relatively late (11ish), took my girl's dog for a walk, came back home, ate lunch. now i'm waiting on a friend to stop taking a nap and get back to his house to puff. then dinner with my sister who is visiting.

:awebig:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Cepheus]
    #10386591 -

Acid is my teacher.

Mushrooms are fun, but they've yet to teach me anything. Might be this time though. Who knows.

4:20, right now. I don't smoke, so somebody take a hit for me!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386677 -

Ate 2gs of firecrackers....thats abot it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10386727 -



--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: shadyy]
    #10386731 -

You guys enjoying your dro?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386745 -

not yet ha
i saved that bad boy in a white owl tube for a little later

i wonder what's going on tonight


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: niteowl]
    #10386831 -

niteowl said:
Your Destination said:
niteowl said:
I can't do alcohol + shrooms :noway:



Why not?
I've always had fun.
Then again I don't view shrooms as 'sacred' as some of you.



:lol: I'm just not a big fan of alcohol, or mixing drugs for that matter. Maybe a little weed to start the trip, or at the end maybe, but not constantly through out the trip. I generally like to feel the effects of one drug at a time.



This. I feel the more you add the more you pollute.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Rocker232]
    #10390318 -

Well. That was interesting.
Very euphoric.
Enjoyed exploring the riverside.

Large dose had me nearly insane for an hour peak, but I was always happy and pleasant.
Saw a friend I had a fight with a few months ago and kinda made up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10390328 -

blue wave's hangover sucks


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: shadyy]
    #10390356 -

shadysteve said:
blue wave's hangover sucks



Hmmm?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10390367 -

nothing

i'm good now since i smoked
earlier it felt like somebody was tightening a belt around my stomach


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What alcohols do girls like best?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spencyspence28 6,331 56 08/23/05 01:51 AM
by Rob
* bacardi 151
( 1 2 3 4 all )
memes 4,284 77 06/11/18 03:09 AM
by Ingrimus
* Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag Dickhead 1,047 12 06/05/05 04:57 PM
by Oddish
* Alcohol ?... quick Phychotron 2,314 19 08/03/04 10:57 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Homemade Alcohol...
( 1 2 all )
Original 3,359 27 09/03/05 06:55 PM
by flowstone
* Bacardi and Cola TrancedShroom 1,275 10 01/03/07 05:48 PM
by Cowgold
* Other Good Beers With a high Alcohol %
( 1 2 all )
King4050 4,334 26 11/11/04 01:52 PM
by Its Pat
* Bacardi Limon o0brandnewcolony 608 4 04/09/05 09:27 PM
by emptywisdom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,192 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.