Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
On the agenda for today...
    #10385902 -

A flask half filled with Bacardi 80 proof rum.
7 dried grams of mushrooms
a 40 oz bottle of cheap beer to nurse throughout the day

and most importantly of allll
No work
No responsibilities

Anybody else looking forward to a beautiful Saturday?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10385917 -

I can't do alcohol + shrooms :noway:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10385918 -

A good day indeed sound like you got your afternoon/evening covered.I just plan to sit around and be lazy got a 12 pack (of hot pockets family size) and a comfy chair with some simpsons/family guy playing. (half to say family guy is going down the drain)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: niteowl]
    #10385925 -

niteowl said:
I can't do alcohol + shrooms :noway:



Why not?
I've always had fun.
Then again I don't view shrooms as 'sacred' as some of you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10385958 -

Sounds like good times; I've always enjoyed a few beers before a shroom trip but I've never drunk continuously throughout the entire experience.

Speaking of Bacardi you should make some Caribou Lou.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10385966 -

Yeah man sounds good :grin:.

I'm thinking, get really stoned, go on a bike ride and maybe pick up some snacks along the way then come home and do some well needed thinking about the shit going on in my life and play me guitar :smile:.

Its a lovely day as well.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Cepheus]
    #10385969 -

mow the lawn
do drugs


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Cepheus]
    #10385973 -

I think today I will have to lay on the sofa for the majority of the day as i'm very hungover


--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: gilesypopper]
    #10385976 -

you just got dissed by spidey, son


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10385981 -

Your Destination said:
niteowl said:
I can't do alcohol + shrooms :noway:



Why not?
I've always had fun.
Then again I don't view shrooms as 'sacred' as some of you.



:lol: I'm just not a big fan of alcohol, or mixing drugs for that matter. Maybe a little weed to start the trip, or at the end maybe, but not constantly through out the trip. I generally like to feel the effects of one drug at a time.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Cepheus]
    #10385982 -

Sounds fun, but I don't do shrooms and alcohol. Don't see it as a recreational drug. I got marijuana for that. To me, shrooms is a sacred substance as was its original idea, dating back 'till 7000 BC.


--------------------
:watchingyou: :raptorJesus: :teabird: :watchingyou:

Excerpts of inner dialogue III-V-VIII:

"Im no saint, but I do have genuine intentions."
"So you believe in intensions?"
"No. I believe in being genuine."


"The goal is to become more child-like, and less child-ish."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10385990 -

Your Destination said:
A flask half filled with Bacardi 80 proof rum.
7 dried grams of mushrooms
a 40 oz bottle of cheap beer to nurse throughout the day

and most importantly of allll
No work
No responsibilities

Anybody else looking forward to a beautiful Saturday?



Alls you need now is alittle Nas..



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: AJ4U]
    #10386027 -

AJ4U said:
Your Destination said:
A flask half filled with Bacardi 80 proof rum.
7 dried grams of mushrooms
a 40 oz bottle of cheap beer to nurse throughout the day

and most importantly of allll
No work
No responsibilities

Anybody else looking forward to a beautiful Saturday?



Alls you need now is alittle Nas..





Embedding disabled... I might just have to listen to Illmatic though!

deCypher what is a Caribou Lou?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386083 -

I would say f- the beer and munch on the shrooms. I don't mix alcohol and psychedelics. Once or twice I drank a beer or two to alleviate the pre trip anxiety though. Another time we were tripping and had a growler of Magic hat straight from the brewery, we drank some because of how delicious i was... It was the first and only time I drank alcohol and enjoyed the taste of it!!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386095 -

Your Destination said:
deCypher what is a Caribou Lou?



1.5 parts bacardi 151
1 part coconut malibu rum
5 (or more) parts pineapple juice

Doesn't taste like alcohol at all and gets you absolutely shwasted.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: deCypher]
    #10386148 -

deCypher said:
Your Destination said:
deCypher what is a Caribou Lou?



1.5 parts bacardi 151
1 part coconut malibu rum
5 (or more) parts pineapple juice

Doesn't taste like alcohol at all and gets you absolutely shwasted.



I like the taste of Bacardi straight :shrug:

And I've always enjoyed some good drinking on my trip. Not excessive, just enough to feel it.

I'll let you all know tomorrow how my day went. I've got to go get some mushies soon though!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386355 -

Holy fuck that bike ride was awesome :grin:.

Enjoy your day YD, when you beginning the festivities?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Cepheus]
    #10386389 -

Cepheus said:
Holy fuck that bike ride was awesome :grin:.

Enjoy your day YD, when you beginning the festivities?



Well my friends just picked up a few Os of Mush. Soon I'll get my Q. I'll drop around 5:30 or 6:00.

Been chilling at home preparing myself and doing some work around the house while I wait.

7 is my largest dose yet.
Up from 5 grams.

Should be neat. And if it does start to go wrong I'll be surrounded by good people :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10386507 -

7g can't really go wrong.. cause you just gotta roll with it no matter what.. it only goes wrong if you try and fight it at any stage.

If they're good mushrooms you're in for one hell of a ride man.. you're probably going to have the full on melting into the universe and not being anything and then rebuilding yourself as a better person jobby. Be prepared to learn some serious lessons and most importantly remember to have fun :grin:.

Looking forward to your report tomorrow :laugh:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the agenda for today... [Re: Cepheus]
    #10386521 -

Definitely.

I'm far more comfortable and experienced with LSD so my venture into the heavy mushroom kingdom will be interesting.

Men do the things they do to become the men they want to be.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What alcohols do girls like best?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spencyspence28 6,332 56 08/23/05 03:51 AM
by Rob
* bacardi 151
( 1 2 3 4 all )
memes 4,284 77 06/11/18 05:09 AM
by Ingrimus
* Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag Dickhead 1,047 12 06/05/05 06:57 PM
by Oddish
* Alcohol ?... quick Phychotron 2,315 19 08/04/04 12:57 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Homemade Alcohol...
( 1 2 all )
Original 3,359 27 09/03/05 08:55 PM
by flowstone
* Bacardi and Cola TrancedShroom 1,275 10 01/03/07 07:48 PM
by Cowgold
* Other Good Beers With a high Alcohol %
( 1 2 all )
King4050 4,335 26 11/11/04 03:52 PM
by Its Pat
* Bacardi Limon o0brandnewcolony 608 4 04/09/05 11:27 PM
by emptywisdom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,193 topic views. 6 members, 317 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.