Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hey MOTH
    #10374580 -

Did you ever get on the whole "living in the woods" thing?

We need to hear stories of your adventure!


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10374635 -

Hope you didn't whipe with Ivy  :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10375204 -

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be hearing about it sooner or later.  I have to be out of my apartment by the 1st of June. 

I've condensed everything I own into a backpack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: memes]
    #10375210 -

meams said:
Hope you didn't whipe with Ivy  :vaped:



I once discovered I had poison ivy rash between my ass cheeks while tripping on acid.  Long story.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: circularvortex]
    #10375244 -

i camped in the woods for a few months.  i couldn't stop thinking of horror movies when it got dark.  i would lay there in my tent at night and hear things walking around me. i have an overactive imagination.  some nights though the fear disappeared completely and I remember walking around in the woods completely naked while it was pitch black and just feeling awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: Grav]
    #10375248 -

Mullen FTW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: Grav]
    #10375258 -

Grav said:
i camped in the woods for a few months.  i couldn't stop thinking of horror movies when it got dark.  i would lay there in my tent at night and hear things walking around me. i have an overactive imagination.  some nights though the fear disappeared completely and I remember walking around in the woods completely naked while it was pitch black and just feeling awesome.



lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: MOTH]
    #10375327 -

MOTH said:
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be hearing about it sooner or later.  I have to be out of my apartment by the 1st of June. 

I've condensed everything I own into a backpack.



Did you get a hammock?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: MOTH]
    #10375574 -

What the hell, you copied me! :shakefist:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8994069#8994069



Bring these with you:



--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10376680 -

blewmeanie said:
MOTH said:
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be hearing about it sooner or later.  I have to be out of my apartment by the 1st of June. 

I've condensed everything I own into a backpack.



Did you get a hammock?




No, but I went around town looking at the different types of sleep systems I could get.  Hammock seems to be the most cost-effective way to go right now, but I'm not sure I would be able to find appropriate trees to use it with.  I'm not too worried about where or how I will sleep.  I figure I'll just crash somewhere whenever I get tired.  It's so hot out these days that I won't need much a shelter right now.  I will probably be happy just setting up a small tarp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: Poid]
    #10376693 -

Poid said:
What the hell, you copied me! :shakefist:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8994069#8994069



Bring these with you:






So are you living like this right now?  Have you "done it" already?  I already own a copy of the SAS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey MOTH [Re: MOTH]
    #10376732 -

No, I backed out, but I will probably try it again. I would much rather live alone in the woods than, well, here. :shrug:


You are wise to already have a copy of that book. :yesnod:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The MOTH appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 all )
KetamineKatalyst 7,436 44 04/26/09 11:08 PM
by Cubie
* MOTH OneMoreRobot3021 765 18 08/28/06 05:49 PM
by Shroomism
* The Official: Why we love Moth thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
Kada 4,375 44 08/30/08 08:51 PM
by CherryBom
* Happy Birthday MOTH!
( 1 2 3 all )
PyroBurns 3,874 46 01/25/09 05:01 AM
by Simisu
* NE Shroomers Report (Moth, Liz, Jacques, this means you)
( 1 2 all )
Kid_Orgo 1,500 27 03/25/08 04:54 PM
by MOTH
* Of Moths and Flames... PapaverS 1,325 16 09/13/06 11:26 AM
by schmutzen
* I thought I saw MOTH tonight StonedShroom 582 9 05/02/08 08:57 AM
by MOTH
* Had a dream last night i met a bunch of shroomery members....(MOTH and other random people) beneath 541 1 08/13/08 08:12 AM
by MOTH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
429 topic views. 1 members, 45 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.