Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
King Crimson
    #10281309 -

They be Jammin



--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10281319 -

great album


--------------------
George Bush has all the symptoms of schizophrenia, dellusions, (WMD + Iraq's nuclear weapons program) vauge-impoverished speech, hearing voices (god told him to invade Iraq) paranoia and delusion of grandure. -some guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: scattass]
    #10281393 -

hell yeah :awesome:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: andrewss]
    #10282212 -

Fun fun fun album.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: altershroom]
    #10285491 -

yar


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10285940 -

"In The Wake Of Poseidon" is another very good King Crimson album/CD to listen to while on a heavy journey,it has taken me many places.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #10285943 -

I love this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: buzzmonk]
    #10286527 -

It be like jazzy hard rock, I'm in love!:dancingbacon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10286589 -

I absolutely love King Crimson. Islands holds a special place in my heart.


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: Devlish2]
    #10288063 -

King Crimson! :vaped:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: twighead]
    #10288094 -

shame fripp is a fucking tool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10288095 -

Any King Crimson from the '60s and '70s is gold. I never got into their stuff after that, just doesn't have the same feel.

I highly recommend their live album Earthbound if you don't mind the live sound quality (it's a bit scratchy, but a fackin' awesome set)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10288101 -

Heard nothing past Red, and i'm content with that =]

(are there any albums past that worth a listen?)


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: twighead]
    #10288120 -

I forget whether Red came first, or Starless And Bible Black (I think they both came out in '74) .  If you haven't heard Starless, you need to.  After that there's nothing really worthwhile though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10288331 -

BullSHIT!  Discipline, Beat and Three of a Perfect Pair from the 80's are fucking fantastic.

I don't like how the live version of this tune jumps right into the lyric, the album version's much more effective, but check it out anyway then check out the whole album.



Beat may be my favorite Crimson album and I'm a huge Crimson fan (It was my first so you know how that goes.)



I hated Three of A Perfect Pair when I first heard it.  Then I busted it out a year later while cruising around in my hometown in the Sonoran desert and was awakened to its awesomeness.




The 90's stuff is amazing as well.  Here's a live cut from the most recent album, The Power to Believe:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: King Crimson [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10288840 -

Entropymancer said:
I forget whether Red came first, or Starless And Bible Black (I think they both came out in '74) .  If you haven't heard Starless, you need to.  After that there's nothing really worthwhile though.



I have Starless, and it's quite amazing :smile2:
Some of that bottom video sounds pretty cool though, might check it out.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* King Crimson Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 all )
TinTree 3,078 20 01/22/05 04:43 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* King Crimson Grav 1,468 8 03/12/03 09:56 AM
by The_Clash_UK
* King Crimson
( 1 2 all )
AJ4U 3,236 27 03/03/08 09:59 AM
by cappincrunk
* King Crimson whos heard of them
( 1 2 all )
ShroomFan 2,886 22 12/13/04 10:23 PM
by onetime
* King Crimson Redstorm 1,198 13 05/02/05 05:10 PM
by mushroomviking
* Awesome... I picked up my custom King Crimson poster today!!!! Pix!! andrewss 1,406 4 02/08/08 03:10 PM
by lovingtickels
* If you're a King Crimson fan...or just curious TheHobbit 1,111 8 10/08/03 02:42 AM
by cortex
* king crimson Tangerines 1,001 17 05/29/07 01:10 PM
by johnuk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,200 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.