Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10197756 -

Anonymous #17 said:
Seriously?




No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10197772 -

Yeah, I doubt it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10197776 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10197788 -

Nah, whoever that girl is she's gorgeous though. What site is she from and are there nudes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10197803 -

I got the pics from instant messaging.  There's a lot more where that came from.  I think I have like 50 pics.  No nudes though, sorry mr dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10198156 -

did you tap that ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10198568 -

Dude, at least give us some booty pics! :shakefist:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #10198741 -

Anonymous #27 said:
did you tap that ass?



and she's beggin for me as we speak

:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199108 -

Does she make funny deaf person noises when she cums?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10199160 -

She's just recently going deaf, so she can still speak normal.

I saw the one video I know you're probably thinking of though.  I don't think I could do that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199168 -

Anonymous #1 said:




why is the bottom of the pic cut off? oh and you're a faggot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #10199208 -

no idea bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199214 -

cuz its taken from the net bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #10199232 -

I can safely say it's not


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199252 -

You having more pictures doesn't prove that you really know her brobrah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10199256 -

I'm not trying to prove dick :shrug:

If I wanted validation, I'd have put this up in the pub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199258 -

Unless u have her on webcam I will not believe these random pictures, that of which look professionally done and/or taken from the internet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #10199263 -

Anonymous #28 said:
Unless u have her on webcam I will not believe these random pictures, that of which look professionally done and/or taken from the internet



Dude, you know you can buy cameras with a bazillion megapixels that autoadjust focus at walmart right?  I have some fuzzy picture if they seem more "real"

I only uploaded the good ones to flidkr.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199271 -

I'll get em to you later.  She just texted me "come over, hold me"

I'm so there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cybersex - some chat logs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199305 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Dude, at least give us some booty pics! :shakefist:





Anonymous #1 said:
She's just recently going deaf, so she can still speak normal.




You skull-fucked her, huh? :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cybersex
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,544 27 03/21/08 12:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Night Shift at Anon's Hangout Anonymous 635 16 09/08/07 11:30 PM
by Anonymous
* I have fucking hot cybersex from time to time! Anonymous 222 4 08/31/09 03:39 PM
by Anonymous
* fellow anons Anonymous 230 5 11/29/07 02:13 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Hey are there any americans here??
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 941 38 09/19/08 09:29 AM
by Anonymous
* your anonymous persona
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,470 26 01/13/09 05:54 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
6,186 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.