Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
i could really go for a....
    #10192701 -

yoohoo







they always seem like a think of the past, but they're still around.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Edited by igwna (04/18/09 11:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: igwna]
    #10192704 -

mmmmm


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: mockingbird]
    #10192707 -

dammit, now i want one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10192713 -

wtf i wonder how this tastes



EDIT: I guess it tastes great cuz it says so.


--------------------

Edited by I AM SWIM (04/18/09 11:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10192754 -

I AM SWIM said:
wtf i wonder how this tastes



EDIT: I guess it tastes great cuz it says so.



it sure looks like it tastes great


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: igwna]
    #10192764 -

I could really go for a fucking margarita.

But there is no way I'm leaving my house.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: igwna]
    #10192766 -

theMERRYiguana said:
yoohoo







they always seem like a think of the past, but they're still around.



Never tried it. Is it just chocolate milk? That first pic with the ice looks kinda gross, its all melting and diluting the milk..


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #10192785 -

yeah but its supposed to look luxurious ahaha

its just chocolate milk yeah. i used to drink them a lot when i was a bit younger


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #10192808 -

It's not exactly like chocolate milk...  it doesn't have the same viscosity, it's a little thinner. 

Like a chocolate flavored...  beverage.

Nevermind, idk.

You guys like Horchata?



--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Edited by Llamanose (04/18/09 11:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: Llamanose]
    #10192831 -

I fucking love horchata.

Now I could go for a margarita, some tacos, and horchata.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10192877 -

I remember there use to be this stupid yoo hoo commercial growing up with these two brothers.

The older one use to be able through the cap across the room and through a hoop.

When the younger brother tried to do it he pelted his dad in the head.


--------------------

Ronhero on the Growery is me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: Llamanose]
    #10193172 -

Llamanose said:
It's not exactly like chocolate milk...  it doesn't have the same viscosity, it's a little thinner. 

Like a chocolate flavored...  beverage.




I'm intrigued now. If I'm ever in America I'll have to try it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: Jamz]
    #10193178 -

It's 2009, Dude!  I'm sure you can find some for sale someplace.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... *DELETED* [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10193198 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: MR14]
    #10193201 -

Fuck I Love Pancakes.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: igwna]
    #10193211 -

Those pictures are really unappealing.. I've never seen that up here in canoodia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: Brugman]
    #10193283 -

ya idk why i like it.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: igwna]
    #10193319 -

i would go with a:





:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: Jamz]
    #10193356 -

Jamz said:
Llamanose said:
It's not exactly like chocolate milk...  it doesn't have the same viscosity, it's a little thinner. 

Like a chocolate flavored...  beverage.




I'm intrigued now. If I'm ever in America I'll have to try it.



I think it's more of an east coast thing.  I've seen it where I live, but you have to seek it out.  Not the type of thing they have at every convenience store here.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i could really go for a.... [Re: Llamanose]
    #10193561 -

I've never actually had one either but I have seen them around. I'll have to give it a try.:discorex:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what's your favorite chocolate bar
( 1 2 all )
NastyDHL 2,539 34 06/22/09 01:02 PM
by ESC_Chocolate
* have you ever tried horchata?
( 1 2 all )
Doctor Sponge 3,394 37 06/29/14 06:42 PM
by nicechrisman
* Horchata? Dragonaut 584 6 08/11/04 11:37 PM
by 40oz
* The Best Damn Margaritas Evar! Warrior 3,302 11 05/15/11 07:21 PM
by rackem
* How to make a margarita? NoxNoctum 1,264 11 07/27/11 03:14 AM
by NoxNoctum
* What's so hard about making decent margaritas? Swyfty Swyf 767 9 09/03/09 07:41 AM
by Swyfty Swyf
* Fuck, I Make Such Shitty Margaritas
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 3,005 21 04/08/09 12:16 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Heres to margaritas! Schwip 601 4 01/31/06 11:02 PM
by Schwip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,025 topic views. 5 members, 69 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.