Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Jazz up your BongWater!!!!
    #10189432 -

We've all done it at some time or another. Threw in some Hawaiian Punch, SpriteRemixx, etc etc etc to give our bonged-out eXXperience more flavor.

Whats your favorite substitute for the H20???


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10189445 -

Coffee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #10189460 -

DNKYD said:
Coffee.



I was going to make a post about water being the ONLY thing that should go into a bong. However I stand corrected...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: Irdamage]
    #10189616 -

I've put rum in a bong before.

It's fun to huff stuff.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10189625 -

Ice.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: Irdamage]
    #10189635 -

frozen coffee cubes with crushed up mint

Edited by milkman (04/18/09 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10189637 -

Madtowntripper said:
Ice.




That's as far as I would go. 

I could see pure fruit juice being interesting though.  YUMMM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #10189652 -

ah ha ha and on the other end of the spectrum
dirty creek water

what can i say we really wanted to smoke some hookah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #10189664 -

im always cautious when it comes to this. I can just envision putting some sticky beverage in my bong and never getting it clean again. And ive never heard of coffee, but I just might have to give that a try.


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #10189719 -

Visionary Tools said:
I've put rum in a bong before.

It's fun to huff stuff.




damn man,if you had have used op rum 80% you could have blown your bong up in ur face

op rum is flamable,i used to light it on my finger tips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #10189724 -

I could see grapefruit juice being quite tasty


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #10189763 -

Tittiemilk!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cambodian%20breastmilk

or jut milk.

but tittimilk would be cool!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #10189764 -

circularvortex said:
I could see grapefruit juice being quite tasty


ROFL is so odd you mention that, i picked up an 1/8 yesterday that i fucking swear smelled and tasted just like fucking grapefruit. Those 2 would have made quite the combination. I dont know if such a think exists but he kept callin it Grapefruit Kush,  whatever the fuck it was, it was tasty.


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #10189778 -

Psilo_Subliminal said:
im always cautious when it comes to this. I can just envision putting some sticky beverage in my bong and never getting it clean again. And ive never heard of coffee, but I just might have to give that a try.




This is my case as well. And I treat my bongs as sacred relics.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: Wapakz]
    #10189808 -

lol i think i'm going to try the fruity drink idea

let you know how it turns out


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10189829 -

mt. dew..kool-aid..cherry coke..mmm


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: shadyy]
    #10189843 -

My friends always use purple powerade.

Got a sweet taste for sure!


--------------------
"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything."  -WAKING LIFE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: filthee]
    #10189849 -

filthee said:
Visionary Tools said:
I've put rum in a bong before.

It's fun to huff stuff.




damn man,if you had have used op rum 80% you could have blown your bong up in ur face

op rum is flamable,i used to light it on my finger tips



Yep, well aware of just how flammable undiluted ethanol can be. Like I said, fun stuff :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10189853 -

there should  be a drink called bong juice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jazz up your BongWater!!!! [Re: filthee]
    #10189904 -

Coffee? I don't think that would be good AT ALL. I'm surprised so many people here think it's worth a try.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What bongwater substitutes have you used?
( 1 2 all )
Celestial Traveler 5,157 38 05/04/17 09:41 PM
by Celestial Traveler
* Booze for Bongwater kaniz 1,077 11 11/27/05 01:38 PM
by D4NK
* Jazz...?
( 1 2 all )
appleorange 2,430 33 02/15/08 09:43 AM
by coda
* jazz
( 1 2 all )
highoman 4,383 25 05/24/03 11:43 PM
by monoamine
* Best jazz album ever...
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 3,669 28 11/30/06 05:10 PM
by gema
* All jazzed up on caffiene
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,975 30 01/31/07 09:45 PM
by Wysefool
* My dad's going to the NO Jazz Fest jewunit 988 13 02/02/08 03:54 PM
by Tangerines
* Fasting for health HagbardCeline 857 4 01/11/04 10:12 AM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,625 topic views. 6 members, 104 guests and 275 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.