Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally?
    #10108162 -

I think they should be bitchslapped & dryfucked before a good permabann.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10108181 -

hey, I'm just making fun of some fucking idiot that makes an ignorant post like "what do you think black people are like"  How about you go fuck yourself. nigger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10108210 -

Well , if I were a nigger , I'd slap you in the face with my 14" cock. But I'm not so you'll just have to settle for a hard eight slap.. :penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10108356 -

Black men don't have larger penises on average unless we're talking about flaccid. They are longer while flaccid, they also look thinner while flaccid. Mostly what varies among human penises is the shape, not so much the size. And what I feel like when nerds spam, I feel they should be spanked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10108391 -

wow, you are an international cock master!  tell us more of your wisdom of many cocks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10108438 -

I have a lot of penis wisdom but I'm tired, maybe I will tell you more tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10108445 -

agreed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: .What do you feel like,when nerds blow up the board , generally? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10108657 -

example?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Super-muscular guys
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,887 47 11/08/07 07:59 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm a grower, not a show-er
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,331 20 01/16/13 09:38 AM
by Anonymous
* My penis is ...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,157 26 07/29/08 04:43 AM
by Anonymous
* To all you phags who don't lift weights cause you don't wanna get huge
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Anonymous 6,036 216 11/08/10 11:00 AM
by Anonymous
* masturbating on amphetamines
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 19,696 108 08/21/13 04:45 AM
by Anonymous
* Amphetamine Use Anonymous 505 11 01/16/09 04:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Whats an easy way to get my penis in my own ass? Anonymous 101,971 11 07/15/09 06:26 PM
by Anonymous
* For those curious to try out meth.... Anonymous 744 11 10/24/10 05:44 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
333 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 37 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.