Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
New South Park episode.......
    #10094358 -

fucking sucks......When does this shit get funny? Im halfway through it, and its boring as fuck. What is so funny? Is this what the shroomery deems a good south park episode?


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10094366 -

Well we already discussed this last night and we think otherwise.  kthbye :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10094370 -

No this last one sucked ass...so did most of the one about the economy. The best one this season so far is hands down The Coon...lol I was  :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Newbie]
    #10094371 -

Newbie said:
Well we already discussed this last night and we think otherwise.  kthbye :tongue2:



That is my point exactly. That thread praises the episode. This is fucking aweful! Horrible episode


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10094376 -

:lol:  I dunno I LOL'ed through a lot of that episode.  I usually just playfully giggle and roll my eyes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10094379 -

Tea, i just lost respect for you.  If you can't identify what aspects of that episode make it a brilliant South Park ep, then i'm not going to bother explaining it :awesome:


Go watch family guy or something :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Newbie]
    #10094382 -

Newbie said:
Well we already discussed this last night and we think otherwise.  kthbye :tongue2:



QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: memes]
    #10094394 -

The Coon was better than this gay ass episode


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #10094400 -

Drunken_Jester said:
No this last one sucked ass...so did most of the one about the economy. The best one this season so far is hands down The Coon...lol I was  :rofl2:



That was the least funny episode of south park in any season. You suck.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: robbyberto]
    #10094408 -

The Coon was good too.  Perhaps i'm just physically unable to dislike a SP episode :shrug:  I always look for subtlety's that make everything else worth while, and I always find 'em.



I guess its all about mindset :omgawesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: robbyberto]
    #10094421 -

Well i just turned that fucking excuse for an episode off. Im sorry but I would have enjoyed a "Flashback/repeat" episode better then this one. And I fucking hate those types that keep showing old clips.

Gayest episode ever. I didn't laugh once, or smile, just stared with amazement that my fellow comrades at the shroomery were actually amused by this garbage.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10094437 -

:bouncysmoke:  smoke and try again:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220761/

VIVA LA SOUTH PARK!


--------------------

Meet your master: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W28jAQ8qIcg
The Foot Clan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o5jQKbTRlk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10094444 -

You have no soul if you didn't even smile when Martha Stewart was jamming confetti up her puss.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: robbyberto]
    #10094460 -

:lol:  The episode is called Eat, Pray, Queef.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: robbyberto]
    #10094499 -

robbyberto said:
You have no soul if you didn't even smile when Martha Stewart was jamming confetti up her puss.



Alright maybe I was too harsh on the episode. That part was funny and when Terrence and Phillip are fucking the queef sistahs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10094509 -

Tea said:
Well i just turned that fucking excuse for an episode off. Im sorry but I would have enjoyed a "Flashback/repeat" episode better then this one. And I fucking hate those types that keep showing old clips.

Gayest episode ever. I didn't laugh once, or smile, just stared with amazement that my fellow comrades at the shroomery were actually amused by this garbage.



WTF is wrong with you?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #10094514 -

I loved when they named the queefs and farts, that had me rolling.  It was funny too when you hear a "Thpppppt" and Terrance is like, "Ewwww" and Phillip goes, "No that was me!"    "oh!"  "ahahahahah!"


I do good SP impersonations, maybe when I get drunk later I'll record some.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: memes]
    #10094520 -

You've gotta remember:  THIS IS SOUTH PARK.  of course it's garbage - but it's the quality of garbage that makes it so good. 

The fact that the queef sisters used the same speech as T&P while they were on the talk show.  The "Don't call me buddy!  i'm not your budy!" clip they pulled from that past episode about Canada.  The fact that they brought martha stewart in, AGAIN (remember when she fit a turkey in her vagina?).  The little character quarks that get brought back time and time again.


IT'S JUST A GODDAMN GOOD SHOW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Newbie]
    #10094526 -

I can't believe you didn't laugh when that girl queefed on Butters. LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New South Park episode....... [Re: Newbie]
    #10094533 -

This is an above average episode of South Park, if only for the queef song at the end.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I know the new South Park episode has been received poorly
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 3,711 39 11/17/06 07:10 AM
by memes
* South Park episode. Deadmaker 1,415 8 07/30/05 09:16 AM
by Deadmaker
* Check out this South Park episode on the 9/11 truth movement! ZippoZM 2,100 16 01/21/09 10:35 PM
by hpi
* South Park Vs. Family Guy
( 1 2 3 all )
YeagerBomb 3,332 45 10/28/07 02:27 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Allen Ginsberg and Jerry Garcia on South Park
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,873 26 05/12/05 11:15 PM
by Hooty
* help finding a south park episode barfightlard 646 2 02/02/05 04:59 AM
by cybrbeast
* South Park has bigger balls then Family Guy
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 3,704 33 04/17/06 10:37 PM
by Abudiwa
* South Park -- No more Chef? Boom 1,596 14 05/05/09 12:53 PM
by memes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,833 topic views. 6 members, 21 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.