Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: big weekend for michigan marijuana... [Re: Krishna]
    #10081255 - 03/31/09 03:42 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
damn, well at least in this one anecdotal example, i stand corrected.

i wasn't speaking from any data or anything, just my own experience - having marijuana-induced anxiety attacks a few times, and being "burned out" leading to something akin to a prolonged mild depression.

at the end of the day, i'm a firm believer that this choice should be left up to the individual. however, being pragmatic, i think we'll get further in the short run by saying it should be a decision between an individual and his/her doctor, and not necessarily making this an issue of liberty so much as an issue of medical care.

Well, it is an issue of both, especially if you have an idioptic doc like me that thinks weed makes you stupid.

I noticed how it effects me clearly last weekend. I do get panicky, but I was so pissy and agressive at a party, purposely yelling mean things and trying to get the crowd to mosh, being a dick, and after a little bud I felt better.

Your experiences, my experiances don't mean shit, because everyone handles it differently, and if it doesn't help then they will quit using it.

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains