Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10054173 -

20, even though that's irrelevant.  The point is that there is nothing wrong with sex between two willing partners, regardless of age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10054219 -

Its relevant, i don't think you'd feel the same way if you had kids of your own.
How would the thought a fully grown man having sex with your own 12 year old daughter make you feel?
Where do you draw the line? How do we protect the kids when you seem to promote the opposite?
There is something sacred about a child, someday i hope you understand and respect that.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10054268 -

Are you suggesting that a 12 year old can't be able to decide when to have sex, or that they're being "tricked" into it, just because of their age? If they're only being tricked (whatever that would mean :lol:), is because you're a failure as a parent and you don't know how to raise your child and teach them how to be aware of people that are just being full of shit. Other than that, what's wrong with having sex at 12? Let them have it if they're enjoying it. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10054366 -

If they know not to jump off a cliff,they know not to jump onto your knob. They make the choice to suck it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10055171 -

Hey #13, for the THIRD time, lets have a grown up talk about what I said. Why are you ducking me??

Anonymous #11 said:
#13 has a little bit of a point. A LITTLE. If ALL you want is young women, and spend ALL your time lusting after ONLY them, you probably have an issue of one type or another. BUT, if you also like 20 year olds, 24 year olds, & 40 year olds like Jennifer Aniston, and so on, then you just like young hot women.

#13, girls start having their periods around 12. So no matter if you are a creationist and believe God created humans, or if you are an evolutionist and believe that biological makeup is based on selective evolving, and considering that according the reproduction EXPERTS, women between the ages of 16-23 have by far healthier children with far less problems, then don't you have to admit that a 16 year old girl is in her PRIME to mate and therefore SHOULD be attractive to sexually active men?

I'm sorry you were molested, but it now sounds like you are either gay or have your own sexual issues, as happens to many alcoholics who sober up, they see all drinking as evil.

Looking at attractive women and appreciating them, and even desiring to capitulate with them does NOT make you a pedo. It makes you normal.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10055218 -

I dont think im ducking you, ive answered as best i can.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10055912 -

Which of the specific issues that I raised did you address? I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but my mind is always open to change, and it sounds like you are offering a different view than the one I have, and I am willing to be proven wrong, or to have my views altered.

I presented the strongest arguments I could, and I have not heard back. I really am asking with humility.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10055918 -

Quote:
Anonymous #11 said: I really am asking with humility.



:bitchslap:

Do you not realize where you're posting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10055976 -

I am though. #13 basically called me a pedo/rapist and I don't think that they can scientifically, morally or religoulsy defend that position.

But I'm willing to be wrong. And I wanted to make sure that they knew I wasn't trolling. I imagine that it's a girl, and after having been molested I'm sure that their feelings are strong on this position and it would seem that they would be the perfect person to square off with :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10058049 -

Anonymous #1 said:
That bitch is the ugliest, least feminine jailbait chick that has ever existed. I bet you weirdos would fuck Barbara Streisand.....:puke:



Dude, have you seen her back in the day?
Even now, those grandmilf tatas....
drool...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10061337 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Its relevant, i don't think you'd feel the same way if you had kids of your own.
How would the thought a fully grown man having sex with your own 12 year old daughter make you feel?
Where do you draw the line? How do we protect the kids when you seem to promote the opposite?
There is something sacred about a child, someday i hope you understand and respect that.





Yeah, I remember having this argument with my mom when I was like 10......

I've always been a horny bastard, you stupid sheep fuck, and if there weren't so many insane, conservative fuckwits like you, I'd be having sex every day with partners of all ages.


Someday, I hope you understand and respect my libido.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10061359 -

save a child, use your hand.:finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10061367 -

I like :jailbait:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10061388 -

:puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10061442 -

Anonymous #1 said:
:puke:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10061449 -

What the fuck? There are five more people who would rather keep this shit than people who know it needs to change! :crankey:


C'mon people, vote!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10061731 -

Smileys don't change.  If you want a better one, submit a jailbail pic to be :jailbait2:

Until then, I'mma fap to this:

:jailbait: :jailbait: :jailbait: :jailbait: :jailbait:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10061746 -

:puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10061850 -

#1 pls stop being a faggot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The :jailbait: smiley needs to be changed! [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10062038 -

Most people are suckers.

I know what this is all about.

  I think its the perfect "smiley".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im attracted to younger girls
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Anonymous 7,107 168 10/01/12 12:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Gay People
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 3,671 120 12/29/08 03:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Whats with this pedophile ring going on in OTD
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,852 72 07/16/08 06:50 PM
by Anonymous
* What group of people represents the lowest form of life to you?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,610 103 04/19/09 03:46 PM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 627 30 12/17/09 02:32 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you ever wish...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 543 21 08/13/08 07:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone actually got evidence against MJshroomer (John W Allen) to support the allegations?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,532 34 05/27/09 03:20 PM
by Anonymous
* My girlfriends 15 year old daughter is coming on to me Anonymous 5,330 13 08/18/11 04:14 AM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
8,034 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.