Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
sporebank growbag
    #998636 -

I bought a grow bag and an ecuador spore syringe from sporebank.com a little over a month ago, and innoculated it the same day I got it. I'm finally seeing some activity in the bag, but whatever's growing inside is jet black. I know the syringe isn't contaminated, cause I used it for some jars which did just fine. Anyway I emailed sporebank a week ago and they haven't responded. Anyone else had a problem with these guys? What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sporebank growbag [Re: SensiFool]
    #998975 -

could have been the way you innoculated the bags... strange though..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sporebank growbag [Re: SensiFool]
    #1001199 -

If it's not white, your not growing mycelium. Did you sterilize the syringe? I e-mailed them a few weeks ago and they responded the next day. If you read on the website it'll tell you if they're away for a few days. I waited til they got back, but I got new bags and syringes. I've never had a problem before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* damn sporebank and university scientifc selfinfliction 1,473 8 02/23/05 05:52 PM
by selfinfliction
* Help With Growbag Contams...............Please! Eleventen77 646 1 11/13/06 10:34 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Is this syringe contaminated? Micron Magick please respond 2 mushroom_man 1,019 6 07/14/03 11:33 AM
by psilo9com
* problems with green mold on casings jason890 2,461 8 03/28/02 11:24 AM
by Under_net
* Chronic bacteria problems; what can be done? Chibboleth 2,106 5 03/24/04 07:55 AM
by Suntzu
* Unsure with contamination problem ram2453872 2,058 6 09/29/03 12:55 PM
by ram2453872
* storage of jars in the fridge? Polyfill lids - Problems help JSshroom 887 2 06/24/05 03:14 AM
by blackout
* Possible Problem with WBS NTTG_Hunter 1,534 14 11/10/03 02:20 PM
by NTTG_Hunter

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
715 topic views. 17 members, 86 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.