Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #9982639 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I have never seen anything like enlightenment, here or anywhere else.



Yeah, and you wouldn't have recognized Buddha back in the day even if he slapped you in the face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9983068 -

I never met Buddha. So I've never met any enlightened.
Have you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #9983314 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I have never seen anything like enlightenment, here or anywhere else.




yes im sure you are an expert on finding it, especially if you are looking here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #9983786 -

you just havent eaten enough shrooms brah man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9984313 -

Anonymous #19 said:
MarkostheGnostic comes closest, but even he's got issues.



I disagree. Obviously you've never heard of sunshine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9984562 -

I've heard of sunshine. What Does that have to do with markosthegnostic?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9984676 -

For some peculiar reason, I just don't see any "enlightened" soul wasting time reading a bunch of drug fueled posts that is the shroomery.
But perhaps I'm a crazy bastard.
Or both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9984876 -

what is sunshine?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985175 -

It causes daylight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9985250 -

n00bs, sunshine is a poster.
the only enlightened one here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #9985264 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I never met Buddha. So I've never met any enlightened.
Have you?



I have met Buddha.  And his name was Poid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #9985272 -

Everybody in OTD is enlightened. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9987231 -

only urban shamans with level 7 ego loss are enlightened BRAH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9987329 -

if we were enlightened we wouldn't be here :rainbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9987744 -

Anonymous #11 said:
only urban shamans with level 7 ego loss are enlightened BRAH



QFT.

What the fuck is enlightenment. Around here I see almost the same mediocrity I see everywhere else. Maybe the Buddhas were enlightened, never met them, can't tell, but I can tell a bunch of stoners who think the police should die and everyone should be dosed LSD didn't really reach the Nirvana.

Now that's just me, but I didn't even need mushrooms or anything to figure out stuff some guys around here call "enlightenment". I actually figured those thinks when I was maybe 15. And I see many people smarter than me, everyday.

So yeah, no enlightenment in the Shroomery, as far as I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9988244 -

Anonymous #21 said:
I've heard of sunshine. What Does that have to do with markosthegnostic?



he is allergic to sunlight, something like that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9988316 -

I've met a few who claimed to be "enlightened", and 9 times out of 10 they're full of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #9988628 -

no, 10 out of 10 times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9989286 -

Anonymous #21 said:
Everybody in OTD is enlightened. :laugh:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9989332 -

Anonymous #21 said:
Everybody in OTD is enlightened. :laugh:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are many shroomerites so uptight?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,080 61 02/17/09 12:33 PM
by Anonymous
* Which shroomerites would you go gay for? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 725 24 04/24/09 08:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Which shroomerite is most likely to be an axe murderer?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 689 23 03/24/09 09:03 PM
by Anonymous
* A four hour phonecall with a Shroomerite!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,106 22 01/11/08 06:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerite you would most like to have a sexual experience with
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,855 80 10/13/07 01:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Name the one Shroomerite you least want to be stranded on a deserted island with.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,875 71 03/15/09 01:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Psycho Shroomerites
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,254 53 03/14/09 01:18 PM
by Anonymous
* Ever secretly wish you were another shroomerite?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,004 77 01/18/10 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,175 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.