Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope?
    #9952475 -

I just sent some cash to a friend across the country and I forgot to put a stamp on the letter.

I'm so pissed right now.
I shouldn't do things when I'm stoned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: Jive turkey]
    #9952522 -

You put several hits of acid in a letter that says: "dear postal person, please do this acid".

Or alternatively, "please take this cash".

Sorry. =(


--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: Jive turkey]
    #9952528 -

If you put a return address it will be returned to you due to insufficient postage.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9952540 -

What if you put the address of the guy across the country who you are sending it to as the return address?


--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: Jive turkey]
    #9952557 -

Jive turkey said:
I just sent some cash to a friend across the country and I forgot to put a stamp on the letter.

I'm so pissed right now.
I shouldn't do things when I'm stoned.



If you dropped it a mailbox and it hasn't been picked up yet, just tape an envelope  to outside of the box over the keyhole.

Inside the envelope, put a stamp and a nice note.

I've done this. It works.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #9952560 -

They'll see the postal mark from the post office it first entered the system through and call your bluff. I don't know what will happen to the envelope, maybe it will get caught in some sort of tear in the fabric of time and be stuck in some sort of quasi limbo in a parallel universe.

Also known as the US Postal System.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9952581 -

They'll deliver it as "postage due", so whoever receives it will have to pay the letter carrier or the post office the postage, no big deal usually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: Kumara]
    #9952585 -

Really? I've sent a few letters without stamps in the past and they were all returned to me.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: Jive turkey]
    #9952642 -

You sent cash in the mail? Not smart. You forgot the stamp? You'd better hope that you put your return address on that envelope and that it makes it back to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: adrug]
    #9952712 -

Yeah I put my return address on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: Jive turkey]
    #9952806 -

Yeah they should just send it back to you.  No biggie really


--------------------
I'm new here... Be kind :smile:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happens when you forget to put a stamp on an envelope? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9959619 -

WakeboardrB said:
Really? I've sent a few letters without stamps in the past and they were all returned to me.





Well, he said that he put the address of the recipient as the return address, they wouldn't know where else to deliver it.

I had an internet business for nearly 10 years, and in that 10 years, I never had a single customer claim that they sent me cash that I didn't receive.  Once, a money order took nearly 6 weeks to arrive, coming from another state, but I even received euros from overseas with no problem.  USPS will do some fucked up stuff with packages sometimes, but I never had a problem with cash begin taken.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 37cent usa stamp for a regular envelope? novorua 558 2 09/26/05 09:31 PM
by novorua
* Cary Grant stamps LearyfanS 1,870 13 12/20/02 04:15 PM
by Learyfan
* Stamps Frog31337 1,021 5 10/29/02 11:23 PM
by GabbaDj
* stuffing envelopes at home for extra cash
( 1 2 all )
Jdawg2013 2,709 20 02/03/05 03:20 AM
by Phychotron
* postage Dragonaut 791 8 01/23/05 07:10 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* postage AliceDee 588 7 02/26/06 08:05 PM
by Noetical
* Create your own real stamps
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,460 33 02/19/06 04:49 PM
by Konnrade
* Lets not forget Martin Luther King Jr. today
( 1 2 all )
Freeker 3,280 22 01/17/06 08:40 PM
by Freeker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,209 topic views. 9 members, 10 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.