Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: mouse over [Re: Ythan]
    #9873855 -

Ythan said:
Man, wtf... like, how frequently does it happen for you, what % of the time would you say?



It happens to me ~5% of the time.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mouse over [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #9920989 -

Okay I took another crack at fixing this, please keep an eye out and let me know if the problem happens again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mouse over [Re: Ythan]
    #9921831 -

it hasnt been happening lately.

im back on the show first unread post option...


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mouseover problem
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,856 20 11/01/06 04:22 PM
by Banez
* mouseover CosmicFunGuy 475 0 04/25/07 09:21 PM
by CosmicFunGuy
* Mouseover YidakiMan 1,020 11 10/02/05 03:47 PM
by geokills
* The; enhanced mouseover post preview.
( 1 2 all )
Gomp 3,106 23 04/02/07 06:58 AM
by JunkFood
* another mouseover ? deucedbi9 506 2 07/13/08 08:56 AM
by deucedbi9
* Ythan - More Mouseover GetTheFuckOut 411 2 03/13/09 08:29 PM
by GetTheFuckOut
* Mouseover not working on some computers in IE ShroomismM 1,252 17 10/20/05 09:57 AM
by srgtm1a
* Mouseover still a tad buggy GnuBobo 429 4 11/15/05 10:24 PM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
2,284 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 19 queries.