Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Your opinion on newly aquired bud.
    #9860109 -

Ok so I'm pretty new when it comes to buying my own weed.  I just got some.  What is your opinion? Is it good or bad?  How much is it, and how much would you have paid for it?  It's definitely too dry, but it smells yummy.  Thanks.







Here is another pic of the same stuff:





--------------------
my heart thump, but not from being nervous
sometimes I'm thinking god made me special here on purpose
so all the while til I'm gone make my words important
so if I slip away, if I die today,
the last thing you remember wont be about some apple bottom jeans, with the boots with the fur...
baby, how I dream of being free since my birth
cursed, but the demons I confronted would disperse...

:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: 35intheShade]
    #9860114 -

Looks pretty shitty to be honest. How much it weigh? But hey as long as it gets you high then who gives a fuck. I would roll it up in a blunt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: 35intheShade]
    #9860120 -

Looks seedy.
I'm not sure of the weight.
But at least its green :thumbup:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: 35intheShade]
    #9860121 -

looks like an 8th or so of schwag. $20? it's not as bad as mexican brick shit, but there are a lot of seeds in there...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: Tangerines]
    #9860123 -

In Wyoming, for most people, that would be Kind Bud.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: Tangerines]
    #9860127 -

if you payed more than 5 im sry


--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: mycoharry]
    #9860142 -

mycoharry said:
if you payed more than 5 im sry



i take that back id say thats a 10 sack


--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: mycoharry]
    #9860144 -

Looks like a dime of some schwag. People would probably call it popcorn around here though (a local thing, just an excuse to charge more on alright schwag).


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: 35intheShade]
    #9860147 -

Schwizz


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: mycoharry]
    #9860152 -

Well, the dude could tell i was disappointed so he gave it to me for free.  I know enough to tell it's too seedy and not sparkly.

Is it an eighth? He said it was but it looks less to me.


--------------------
my heart thump, but not from being nervous
sometimes I'm thinking god made me special here on purpose
so all the while til I'm gone make my words important
so if I slip away, if I die today,
the last thing you remember wont be about some apple bottom jeans, with the boots with the fur...
baby, how I dream of being free since my birth
cursed, but the demons I confronted would disperse...

:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9860166 -

Nothing wrong with starting near the bottom. I'm glad I worked my way up, save a little room to grow. There's no gravel or hair in the picture, so that's :thumbup:
He said he was new to the game.

The real question is, how do you feel after you smoke it?

The highest I ever got was off some ugly stuff. Stoned gone dead.

And I've had award winning bud a couple of times, so :shrug:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: 35intheShade]
    #9860172 -

It could maybe be an eighth. Put something next to the bud for comparison like a cig of quarter, it helps alot if you want people to guess on weight, which is kinda hard to do accurately. (some bud is really dense, some isn't)


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: whattheheck]
    #9860176 -

yeah, you could still roll some very nice blunts with that stuff. you won't have to feel bad about wasting a little bit of it, because it's not very expensive :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: whattheheck]
    #9860184 -

What can I say, I've been spoiled from day 1  :gethigh:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: whattheheck]
    #9860185 -

whattheheck said:
Nothing wrong with starting near the bottom. I'm glad I worked my way up, save a little room to grow. There's no gravel or hair in the picture, so that's :thumbup:
He said he was new to the game.

The real question is, how do you feel after you smoke it?

The highest I ever got was off some ugly stuff. Stoned gone dead.

And I've had award winning bud a couple of times, so :shrug:



Thanks bro

Haven't smoked it yet but I'm sure I'll get high, I'm not too picky


--------------------
my heart thump, but not from being nervous
sometimes I'm thinking god made me special here on purpose
so all the while til I'm gone make my words important
so if I slip away, if I die today,
the last thing you remember wont be about some apple bottom jeans, with the boots with the fur...
baby, how I dream of being free since my birth
cursed, but the demons I confronted would disperse...

:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9860186 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Looks like a dime of some schwag. People would probably call it popcorn around here though (a local thing, just an excuse to charge more on alright schwag).



i fucking hat it when people say 30s. its a bullshit term to rip people off. i also Hate when people call chronic "DRO". DRO is not a type, quality, or any form of classification. its something ignorant dip-shits say cause they herd it in a rap song


--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: 35intheShade]
    #9860195 -

Yeah that's cool the guy gave it to you for free. Most dealers that are selling schwag usually aren't going to be giving away bud. But yeah I rather have schwag than no weed. :bigblunt:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: JT]
    #9860197 -

Doesn't look like an eighth, but it's hard to tell w/o something to compare. No shame in shitty weed if it gets you high though. Especially if it's free :wink: Like Justin said, roll it up :gethigh:


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your opinion on newly aquired bud. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9860199 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Yeah that's cool the guy gave it to you for free. Most dealers that are selling schwag usually aren't going to be giving away bud. But yeah I rather have schwag than no weed. :bigblunt:



Very true, haha


--------------------
my heart thump, but not from being nervous
sometimes I'm thinking god made me special here on purpose
so all the while til I'm gone make my words important
so if I slip away, if I die today,
the last thing you remember wont be about some apple bottom jeans, with the boots with the fur...
baby, how I dream of being free since my birth
cursed, but the demons I confronted would disperse...

:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my newly aquired bubbler wrestler_az 692 7 07/16/05 07:53 PM
by CaptainH13
* Reasons why I love popcorn! dr0mni 1,108 9 06/08/05 09:13 PM
by Kinderfeld
* My Cheese Popcorn Phychotron 1,221 5 05/15/05 02:17 PM
by Phychotron
* My Chardonnay tastes like buttery popcorn!?! emptywisdom 1,088 3 07/04/05 12:59 AM
by Skunk420
* What have you gone through to aquire our favorite fungus? sui 1,306 17 12/08/04 09:47 AM
by sui
* Popcorn soaked in BudButter TYL3R 792 7 03/20/05 06:15 PM
by sublimistri
* big buds
( 1 2 all )
5553 3,972 30 11/10/04 12:20 AM
by browndustin
* Whats your opinion on a general rule for marijana use
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 4,110 41 11/23/04 12:33 AM
by ricyjo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
858 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.