Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
People who impersonate the opposite sex online
    #9810475 -

I just ran a popular "female" shroomerite's posts throught the gender genie, and they're coming back male.  Why would someone do this?  I'm thinking there's an outside chance both she and her bf share an account.  Other than that possibility, its kind of freaky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810482 -

What's the "gender genie"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810504 -

Ask boredstiff. he/she might know a little something about this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9810507 -

http://bookblog.net/gender/genie.php

someone posted it here a while back.  It seems pretty accurate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810520 -

Interesting, I tried my livejournal entries and they came back as male...but I put one of my female livejournal friends through there and hers came back as male.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9810521 -

It isn't accurate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810533 -

Thanks for the link. That could come in handy.

BTW who was it who showed up as male but passed themselves off as female?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9810540 -

That thing is hourse shit. I just put one of my posts in there and it comes up as female.

I'll fuck that thing up if I have to! :mrt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9810584 -

IRONHYMON

I tried a few of her posts. a few came back female, but most came back male.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810599 -

So he's 30% female? :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9810613 -

Ive wondered about Ironhymon. The girl in the avatar is too cute to be an actual female whod visit the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9810625 -

hey, look at #3

nah, I guess its probably just not that accurate.  Every piece of my own writing I've ever submitted came back male though, and all my girlfriends texts came back female.  A few other known gender writers came back accurately too.  Thats why I thought it seemed accurate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810646 -

I just tried it with several of my journal entries just now (the idea being that more info to begin with = a more accurate reading overall) but I wound up with some that were WAY heavy in male keywords, and some that were weighted exactly the opposite...so I'm calling total bull on this one

no damn site's gonna tell me I write effeminine  :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9810664 -

Anonymous #2 said:
The girl in the avatar is too cute to be an actual female whod visit the shroomery.



I dunno bro...the few women we get around these parts always seem too pretty god damn top of the line every time I've ever met any of em in person



I'm willing to bet good money that the clientele we attract is fucken PRIMO  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9810682 -

we should try to out other possible shroomery etrannies here though.  Anyone have any other questionable posters?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810857 -

I just tested intentodement.  Female.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810919 -

and its saying veritas is male

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9810975 -

well...we *could* always throw in some well documented bullshit, from books an crap, of famous people that were defining characteristics of their genome (like madonna being 'female' to a T / or rosie o'donnell being predominately male) but considering we're all a buncha potheads here - something tells me that one's not gonna happen

gawd knows I don't have enough crack to keep my tweaker ass focused long enough for something like that  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9811387 -

I'm not a pothead anymore because potheads don't like me. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People who impersonate the opposite sex online [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9811397 -

nobody else does either  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tyrone impersonations Anonymous 360 16 11/03/08 07:41 AM
by Anonymous
* To All The Olive Haters Anonymous 494 19 01/03/08 01:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerites Anonymous Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YthanA 65,915 65 01/05/26 04:28 PM
by Anonymous
* guess the member
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,284 54 10/31/08 05:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Why do people have beef with Coaster
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,765 88 03/09/10 06:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Dumbest poster on the boards?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,790 68 09/20/08 01:22 AM
by Anonymous
* Does anyone else... Anonymous 432 19 10/27/08 09:36 PM
by Anonymous
* who is the tool, that deleted the "lets kill Tyrone" thread Anonymous 521 17 10/31/08 10:04 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
611 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.