Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
.
    #9780936 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9781020 -

I had a girlfriend stab me with a screwdriver five times for not going to bed when she wanted me to. Then she freaked out and took a bottle of pills while prego so I called the cops. When she got out of jail she spread a rumor that I beat her, her kid, and my kid. I got jumped every time I went out. I made some good friends in the process though. Nothing like knowing someone who will have your back in a situation like that. So I guess it wasn't all bad.

I know that's not really not even that bad compared to what some women can do. I just like telling the story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9781040 -

My girlfriend (now my ex) cheated on me and got pregnant with another guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9781049 -

Tell her how you feel about her just so she can say fuck you to your face. I love it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9781051 -

all women are cold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9781129 -

I could write a novel on the twisted shit my ex did to me.  It really makes me wonder how someone can be so intentionally evil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9781158 -

Fucked a 17 year old boy she met playing WoW in the condo we spen our honeymoon in, on our anniversary.  She was 42.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9781397 -

My ex lied to me about being pregnant when I was about to break up with her, totally fucked with my head, here I was in school and freaking out about how I'm going to support her and a kid. After a few months she admitted she made the whole thing up, needless to say she got dumped and started stalking me, even had to get a restraining order on that bitch...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9781510 -

Dumped me the week of Thanksgiving, went to see her ex-boyfriend in Florida over Xmas break, and made sure I heard about every nasty little detail.

She also used to beat the shit out of me and told people I raped her. Then I started seeing her a year later and helped her finish school just for her to fuck a coke dealer. :shrug:

I was young, stupid, and a pussy back then. I'm thankful I lived through it - I'm a lot better for it, but if I see her at a social event, I'm spitting in her face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9785254 -

see i don't think all women are as cold as the women mentioned above. i am one and i do not cheat on people.

i think cheating is ridiculous.

if you are going to cheat you should not be with the person to begin with so you should just break up...however i had a little bit of guilt for hooking up with my friends ex and my ex boyfriend's friend all in the same week...last week. but . . . i just got out of a 4 year relationship so at least i didn't do all that while i was in it? ha. this is why i love anon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9785384 -

I was young and naive, she was experienced and slutty.

Led me on for over a year, at one point she told me she loved me, so I drove over and picked her drunk ass up, slept with her, then she left in the morning.

Then kept it up like she "liked" me, but wouldn't ever put out. Also, if she saw me talking to other girls she would get psycho raging bitch mad. One time she threw a cup of beer all over and in my car while I was talking to this chick in my back seat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9785437 -

Anonymous #11 said:
I was young and naive, she was experienced and slutty.

Led me on for over a year, at one point she told me she loved me, so I drove over and picked her drunk ass up, slept with her, then she left in the morning.

Then kept it up like she "liked" me, but wouldn't ever put out. Also, if she saw me talking to other girls she would get psycho raging bitch mad. One time she threw a cup of beer all over and in my car while I was talking to this chick in my back seat.



:lizhurley:

She was hot though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9785509 -

Raped me when I was 15:crazy:

Havn't been near them since

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9785591 -

don't worry, you were gay to start with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9785651 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I had a girlfriend stab me with a screwdriver five times for not going to bed when she wanted me to. Then she freaked out and took a bottle of pills while prego so I called the cops. When she got out of jail she spread a rumor that I beat her, her kid, and my kid. I got jumped every time I went out. I made some good friends in the process though. Nothing like knowing someone who will have your back in a situation like that. So I guess it wasn't all bad.

I know that's not really not even that bad compared to what some women can do. I just like telling the story.



That is one of the coldest things I've ever heard.:eek:


Anonymous #7 said:
Fucked a 17 year old boy she met playing WoW in the condo we spen our honeymoon in, on our anniversary.  She was 42.



Even colder.


I honestly don't even know any men that are that fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9785777 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Fucked a 17 year old boy she met playing WoW in the condo we spen our honeymoon in, on our anniversary.  She was 42.



fuckin' whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9785832 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What is the coldest thing a female has done to you?



my first girlfriend had asked me to take her to the prom...while we were still just good friends
(I was a sophmore that year, and she was a freshman - so she had the chance to goto *prom* her first year in)

but then she hinted about me asking her out a few days before...so...naturally, I did

and then she made this BIG deal about our first kiss

and then my father stepped in

and sent me off to a shelter



and a week later
(on her birthday)



I snuck out

to go see her

and when I showed up:

she was in the bedroom...with my best friend  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9785842 -

Kick me in the nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9785856 -

Even worse that you bitch got dogged by a WOW kiddy :haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the coldest thing a female has done to you? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9785868 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Fucked a 17 year old boy she met playing WoW in the condo we spen our honeymoon in, on our anniversary.  She was 42.



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is it weird for a guy to have way more female than male friends?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,655 51 09/12/09 08:17 AM
by Anonymous
* female ejaculation Anonymous 573 16 02/25/10 07:58 AM
by Anonymous
* . Anonymous 529 6 06/19/09 09:31 AM
by Anonymous
* Female Ejaculation
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,970 47 12/10/08 09:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Calling all females, comment on vaginal ejaculation
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,395 26 01/22/09 05:15 PM
by Anonymous
* can a male pot plant turn a female into male? Anonymous 242 6 03/11/10 12:12 AM
by Anonymous
* A letter to females.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,420 50 11/07/10 04:53 AM
by Anonymous
* Female on male date rape
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,289 40 02/01/10 11:16 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,452 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.