Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Piracetam
    #9650135 -

I have been taking around 2 grams of piracetam daily for the past two weeks following my recent turn to sobriety. Apparently piracetam increases oxygen flow to the brain and helps with cognition and memory and helps prevent dementia and other degenerative brain diseases. Among other things it makes psychedelics much more effective. Anyone else use piracetam, any suggestions, combination etc?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #9651441 -

I've been using it, I guess I don't really have a whole lot to add though, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. I've used it 2 days this week so far at 1600mg 3 times daily. I hadn't used it in a few weeks but before that I used it for about 2-3 weeks at various dosages. That was when I first used it and I was just messing around to see various dosages effects. Still haven't formed a strong opinion on it. It's a very subtle drug, so with that comes very subtle opinions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: krypto2000]
    #9652989 -

It's more effective if you use a source of choline with it. It's great stuff, I've been using it for years. It increases the effects of all other  drugs, it seems. After you start "getting off" on it, you can cut back the amount you use.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: Stonehenge]
    #9692410 -

Quote:
It's more effective if you use a source of choline with it. It's great stuff, I've been using it for years. It increases the effects of all other  drugs, it seems. After you start "getting off" on it, you can cut back the amount you use.



I ordered some choline on your advice (its real cheap on ebay for the raw powder) and I ate a gram about two hours ago.

I didn't expect any effects but I feel great.  I'm pretty sure it does something.

Feels very wholesome, like my body is being recharged. 

I'll have to try it with piracetam sometime.

Next weekend when I go out hunting I'll bring some along.  The web says that marathon runners get a real benefit from this stuff, and the type of mushroom hunting I do is not much different than a marathon.  Its miles of going up crazy mountains off trail, probably takes quite a toll on my choline levels. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #9736304 -

One more comment about Choline, it makes my dreams more vivid and easy to remember.

It doesn't do it as much as mugwort does, and that is probably a good thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #9736402 -

Too much choline makes me drowsy and irritable, although a few doses is certainly sufficient to replenish your brain's supply of acetylcholine.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: deCypher]
    #9741480 -

ive been taking like 2-3 spoonfuls of piracetam daily since xmas when i got a 700gram tub and it def. does something.

i feel like it's very effective for getting your brain back to a healthy state after drug binges, mixed with vitamins and choline and such and plenty of water.

I also feel like I can come up with thoughts or comebacks quicker and i feel all in all more healthy mentally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9741499 -

Yep, love the stuff for its boost to vocabulary, creativity, and overall cognition.  Also combines admirably well with weed + psychedelics.

I don't like to take it on the days when I booze because I find myself much more clearheaded as opposed to the desired state of righteously fucked-up, and I've heard the combo is more neurotoxic than booze by itself.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: deCypher]
    #9741510 -

im willing to experiment with that...

i took some piracetam at about 9:45am this morning, will it be out of my system by, say, 5pm? (40 minutes from now)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9741517 -

Entirely depends upon body weight and how much Piracetam you took, I'd say.

Usually if I take 800 mgs I'm good to drink by another seven to eight hours.  Higher doses usually last me all day.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: deCypher]
    #9741535 -

im like 160lbs and probably less than 7% body fat

i took probably around 800mg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9741549 -

Yeah, definitely should be good by then I'd say.

Piracetam + booze does make for an interesting combo.  Very much like good Absinthe in that you're completely lucid but still smashed off your ass.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: deCypher]
    #9741562 -

hmm

im drinking some hard welches grape juice, which i drank last night on piracetam (and weed and hydrocodone and salvia, but same difference :lol:)

ill drink the same amount, or a little more tonight and see if i get any stupider than last night (without piracetam this time)

*it didnt make me sick last night so the juice wine is good :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam *DELETED* [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9744424 -

Post deleted by deranger

Reason for deletion: double post


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piracetam [Re: deranger]
    #9744738 -

I find oxiracetam to be great as well, much more stimulating.  It can be too much in higher doses though

What's really interesting is a combination of benzos a racetams.. very relaxed and spaced yet very aware and concentrated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Considering Piracetam.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 14,497 95 09/23/10 04:48 PM
by Society
* Piracetam for Stuttering lifeiswhatyoumake 3,114 8 07/01/12 04:48 PM
by Stonehenge
* Fish oil, tyrosine and piracetam jonnyjonjonjon 4,177 14 08/15/09 05:21 PM
by Epigallo
* Piracetam Tri High 1,394 2 01/18/11 10:39 PM
by R2-D2
* piracetam question holyhodgepodge 960 0 03/04/08 06:25 PM
by holyhodgepodge
* Piracetam Elementium 1,751 10 02/09/10 10:23 PM
by lIXII
* Piracetam vs Aniracetam vs Oxiracetam? Quake3 13,287 4 03/08/07 11:26 AM
by phoenity
* Piracetam powder - how to consume? PDU 1,004 6 04/09/13 09:42 PM
by Uzziel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,220 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.