Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invetro Tek?
    #9697682 -

I have an extra pint of rye grain fully colonized. I didn't see any invetro tek posted or anything so I'm not sure what would work. Can I just put it in the fruiting chamber and see if it pins? Or do I add water and then put it in the fc? Could I even put a casing on it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Invetro Tek? [Re: pepprodigy]
    #9697698 -

you will want to case it.  the grain will dry out too easily if you dont.


--------------------
Evolution is Lamarckism in disguise.  Adaptation never creates a new species or trait, but rather the new species/trait always existed within the parent DNA until circumstances allowed it to be activated.  For instance, every wolf has the DNA for poodles, but that DNA would never be revealed without man selectively breeding for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Invetro Tek? [Re: Buckeye Oysters]
    #9697727 -

If it's in the jar, you'll need to case it.  Plain rye without a casing won't fruit.  This jar was about 1/4 full of colonized rye, and then cased.
RR



--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Invetro Tek? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9702435 -

What if it was a brf cake that was fully colonized, could those be done invetro? I would assume clean off the dirty verm, dunk, and in stead of roll just put it in a new jar. Then to the fruiting chamber? Or would this also have to be cased?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Invetro Tek? [Re: pepprodigy]
    #9703047 -

You can fruit right out of a brf jar without removing the cake.  This is shiitake fruiting uncased.  If growing cubensis, case it.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Invetro Tek? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9703059 -

That is awesome. (Edited out stupid question here)_

:thumbup:

Edited by Shroominit (01/29/09 10:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Modified Invetro Tek . . . Will it work? OKKuato 671 2 04/08/03 09:07 PM
by OKKuato
* *NEW* Alien Broth Tek --- with pictures! metaophion 4,699 16 06/24/03 12:46 PM
by metaophion
* Help finding a tek/invetro grow Zerolive 641 6 10/15/09 12:04 AM
by Zerolive
* matts 1,595 9 07/31/02 03:04 PM
by cdlove69
* Accidental Invetro MindExcursion 735 6 02/12/11 10:14 PM
by Psychedelitopia
* cold shock/invetro mycomalicious 414 3 10/20/10 01:28 PM
by mycomalicious
* Most stealth tek possible for dorm?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 7,312 33 08/17/04 07:10 PM
by tps
* Can I use this Coco coir? .. tek made it into soup...
( 1 2 all )
voodoochild1000 637 20 03/08/18 05:32 PM
by bodhisatta

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
779 topic views. 10 members, 61 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.