Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Golden Teacher Porn
    #9691494 -

Three PF Tek jars spawned to coir in a tiny rubbermaid. Not the biggest grow. Not the best. But they look absolutely beautiful to me right now. :crazy2: I just wanted to share the beauty with someone. Looks like I'm going to have a great weekend!








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9691557 -

fantastic! :congrats:

those are pretty decent sized boomers, nice pics! :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9691560 -

Oh god, thats better than :doggystyle:.

+Rep for that shit man/woman! ha


--------------------
--**WICKR: modizu
MODiZu



Love is the ultimate drug!



wickr: modizu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9691583 -

Dem look nicccce!:thumbup::crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: SpaceMonkey72]
    #9691897 -

Very sweet :thumbup:


--------------------
Don't Panic It's Organic :mushroom2:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Basement Boy]
    #9691929 -

lookin good,let that area with all the fruits on mature a lil bit
then print them bad boys

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9691959 -

:borat:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Set]
    #9692004 -

nice set of second flush pins there, great pics!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: shroober]
    #9692293 -

Very nice!  I'm curious what you used as a lid.  Also, did you use micropore tape on the holes?  Looks like you had some great results!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: libertaire]
    #9692323 -

I love GTs!!  My first strain.  eat about 3g dry and fasten your safety belt.  Nice job, those look well balanced and healthy too.  They are "blooming" at a good time/rate giving you a great shape and size.  I had issues with the caps opening too soon etc so I had to tweak my FAE...you are rockin!  have fun.


--------------------
To thine own self be true.
That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Ass...it's the NEW pussy!
"Gungah-DeGungah"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Vermonster420]
    #9692611 -

Love them Teachers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: slacker008]
    #9693365 -

Thanks everyone. I just woke up and they really blew up over night. All the veils are broken and I just picked and printed, and have the rest drying.

Libertaire--the box is just a 6.5qt Rubbermaid shoebox. I used the lid that came with it until yesterday when they really started growing and then I flipped another shoebox on top of that so they'd have room to grow. I used a soldering iron to poke 7 or 8 holes in the box and covered with micropore tape.

Just to give a fuller version of what I did I went and reviewed my cultivation notes I keep. First, I mispoke--I only spawned TWO jars to the shoebox coir, not three. Next, let me give you a brief rundown:

12/22: I inoculated 6 PF Tek jars.
1/7: Birthed two jars. Spawned to shoebox with pasteurized coir, 
    coffee grounds, worm castings. Placed shoebox in a tub to   
    incubate.
1/8-1/11: Birthed remaining 4 jars and placed in FC. One jar was lost
      due to contamination.
1/12: Shoebox literally overrun with cobweb. Very clearly cobweb--
      compared to pictures and I can see why once you've seen it it 
      is unmistakable. Sprayed nondiluted H2O2 all over. Recovered
      and let sit.
1/21: Shoebox fully colonized. Used solder iron to "drill" the holes
      in the box and covered with micropore tape. Placed near
      windowsill.
1/22-1/23: Harvested 132.05g fresh off the 3 remaining cakes.
1/27: Removed lid off shoebox because fruits getting too big. Placed
      another shoebox inverted on top to serve as lid. Pictures above
      taken.
1/28: Harvested 222.4g fresh off shoebox.

Periodically once the shoebox was pinning I'd fan (maybe 4-5 times a day) and mist less often. The results seem pretty good so far. In terms of yield, 2 cakes spawned to coir yielded 222.4 versus 3 remaining cakes yielding 132.05g. Fairly significant, though notably, the cakes yielded fruit much faster. Overall, I'm happy and look forward to seeing how the next flushes turn out. I'll upddate after this weekend re: potency.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9693425 -

Wow very nice.  So basically spawning to coir can double your yield.  Good to know.  I actually think I'll try this with 2 of the 4 jars I have.  :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: libertaire]
    #9693431 -

libertaire said:
Wow very nice.  So basically spawning to coir can double your yield.  Good to know.  I actually think I'll try this with 2 of the 4 jars I have.  :stoned:



Well, I'm not sure my results are the rule, though I think the consensus is that, generally, bulk substrates have greater yields on average. I will say that, at least in this grow, the size of the fruits coming off the coir was much larger, and looked, I don't know, healthier. But plenty of people seem to do some amazing things with the PF tek.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9693441 -

great job, those look way darker than my GT's but they are still very nice.


--------------------
aka NHMI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: rizingfire]
    #9693448 -

rizingfire said:
great job, those look way darker than my GT's but they are still very nice.



They were a bit moist, so that may be part of it. I'm pretty confident in the ID, since they came from a syringe from Sporeworks, and they seem to have a pretty good reputation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9693469 -

those look badass
you didnt happen to get a pic before you harvested did you?
anyway lookin good cant wait for the second flush

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #9693483 -

noobieshroomie said:
those look badass
you didnt happen to get a pic before you harvested did you?
anyway lookin good cant wait for the second flush

  -noobie-



You know, I got so excited when I woke up and checked them that I started harvesting and printing and didn't take a pic. I could kick myself! Anyways, I took some after I harvested...here they are:








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher Porn [Re: Mentonaut]
    #9693609 -

those look sexy
should be some nice prints
and a nice dry weight

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: PICS of Golden Teacher casing phrozendata 19,618 7 06/30/00 11:30 PM
by MuffinBear
* First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher)
( 1 2 3 all )
abaccusx 38,587 42 05/20/05 08:17 AM
by abaccusx
* Re: Anybody ever grown Golden Teacher Cubensis? They any good. NearEnd 26,053 17 04/10/00 10:22 AM
by Condi1
* My first Golden Teacher harvest marx2k 8,610 2 07/16/01 08:28 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Golden Teacher with think coating of cotton wool? Psycloud 680 2 05/06/05 11:28 AM
by blackout
* Golden Teacher Vs. Mexicub Firewolf1327 7,891 14 04/02/05 10:26 AM
by PawPaw
* Golden Teacher?? foxracinfan567 8,157 11 02/18/10 12:43 PM
by Roadkill
* 2nd golden teacher flush..... caspur 10,951 11 05/14/04 06:22 PM
by empath

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,941 topic views. 13 members, 31 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.