Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Streetlight Manifesto!
    #9686802 -



These guys are dropping by Toronto for a show in a few days - my ears hunger for the music, my feet twitch for the skanking, and my arms are bloodlusting for the savagery of mosh-induced-battle. It's going to be a sick show, woooooooo...there's nothing like drunken & stoned musical festivities!

What are all of you dudes up to?

Edited by junkyardgod (01/27/09 01:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: junkyardgod]
    #9686813 -

Video doesn't work. But I'm just chillin, listenin to ska. :skanklikeabeast:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9686842 -

i saw them and reel big fish 2 years ago in wisconsin. great show


--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: mycoharry]
    #9686854 -

shit - thanks for letting me know about the video!
yeah, reel big fish is another great fucking band xD
they put on awesome shows-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: mycoharry]
    #9686863 -



i used to listen to these guys all the time when i was like 16 but i dunno, i cant like them anymore for some reason.
my favourite song was failing flailing.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Edited by Big_Whoop (01/27/09 01:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: junkyardgod]
    #9686865 -

I bought my sister a CD by some band called Gaslight Anthem.
She got drunk and put it on, it was pretty shitty.
Whenever I hear the name Streelight Manifesto I think of that CD, so I'm gonna go ahead and say Streetlight Manifesto sucks.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: jewunit]
    #9686895 -

I see your reasoning, but only because of a name like Gaslight Anthem @_@

They're not something I can listen to on a daily basis - if I did I'd have to commit seppuku-like-suicide and burst my intestines with copious amounts of sugar or...pixie dust ahah. They have too much of a happy-go-lucky energy about them that massively contrasts the usual death metal I listen to, but I still find them a great band to skank and mosh to...especially with zee ghanj haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: junkyardgod]
    #9686901 -

I listened to the video.
It reminded me of Catch 22.
I liked Catch 22 when I was younger.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: jewunit]
    #9686906 -

Ya mon, the lead singer is actually from Catch 22-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: junkyardgod]
    #9686907 -

Damn I'm good.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: jewunit]
    #9686931 -

Haha, nice call dude.
This ones for jewunit:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: junkyardgod]
    #9686935 -



I remember listening to this song a lot when my mom was dying.
Oh the good ol' teenage years.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Streetlight Manifesto! [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9686954 -

I really love that song, and a lot of Catch 22's other stuff - they're an all around great band.
Anyways I'm going to go catch some zzzzzzzz. Later days!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any Streetlight Manifesto fans? sanchothestoner 186 0 03/01/13 11:08 PM
by sanchothestoner
* streetlight manifesto ganjfather 315 7 08/18/13 03:57 PM
by ganjfather
* Any Streetlight Manifesto listeners here? Connor4050 352 6 12/13/09 11:46 PM
by PDU
* the Streetlight Phenomenon
( 1 2 all )
organdonor 2,288 33 01/31/06 12:38 PM
by LuciferSam
* The Conscience of a Hacker, aka "The Hacker's Manifesto" trendalM 2,277 19 03/04/05 06:46 PM
by delta9
* Post your anthem!
( 1 2 all )
ferrel_human 918 31 02/10/13 10:49 PM
by ferrel_human
* Can a BB gun shoot out a streetlight? LoveOverAll 9,470 17 02/28/11 08:46 AM
by FlusH
* Most beautiful National Anthem? SoupSandwich 1,575 18 02/05/16 02:45 PM
by twighead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
887 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.